“Real food at Good prices.”

Noah Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #7 of 328 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mezcla de sabores, opciones gastronomicas que son verdaderas obras del arte de la cocina. Placer para tus sentidos, combinados con un ambiente y servicio de primera, son los elementos encargados de hacer de tu visita a Noah una experiencia digna de ser disfrutada.Nuestro desfile de delicias culinarias inicia a las 12:00 m. con una inigualable combinacion de sabores, la mejor manera de deleitar tu paladar. En Noah disfrutaras de una atmosfera libre de stress, ambientado con un diseno minimalista ideal para reuniones familiares, de negocios o compartir con amigos.Al caer la noche, Noah se convierte en punto de convergencia de una variada e interesante mezcla cosmopolita de comensales y celebridades avidos de disfrutar la seleccion de finos platos de la cocina fusion latina, con un toque caribeno. Deja que tu paladar se deleite, llevandote a vivir un extasis de sabores unicos o simplemente experimenta la magia de un ambiente donde el buen gusto y los finos ingredientes te llevaran de la mano y seran los responsables de hacerte vivir una experiencia como ninguna otra.Dejate envolver por nuestra magia y permitenos seducir tus sentidos...
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We did not get the all inclusive at our resort: Sanctuary Cap Cana because we do not drink alcoholic beverages and we do not eat that much food. The first night at our resort, we did eat at one of the restaurants on-site. The food was disgusting, we left still hungry, and with a high bill. So we knew that we had to find other alternatives out of the resort.

We found Noah by accident, driving out of the plaza across the street. (Yes, we rented a car, at $20 a day, it has been worth it!) First off we liked the biblical name. Then after we looked at the menu and the variety of choices, we were in love!!! The food was amazing! We left full, with a doggy bag (left overs), and we paid less than we did that first night.

We are from Maryland, so I had high expectations when we ordered Maryland crabcakes as an appetizer. So yummy, much better crabcakes than some of the places in Maryland. I had a traditional Dominican crab dish with rice. It was food for the soul, I could taste it's West African and Latin roots. My husband had Linguine Siciliana and a Ceasar Salad which he loved. Everything was fresh, great portions, and the taste was exceptional.

My only concern would be to make the lamb, kosher or halal, so we could eat more than just seafood and vegetarian.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

went out for dinner one night and got noah recommended by the hotel staff,they called noah and booked a table and then we got picked up by a taxi sent from the restaurant at no expense :) everything at noahs was fantastic and very fresh made
their seafood is faboulous

Reviewed November 4, 2013

This restaurant is a very comfortable place, a great varities of delicious meals, excellent prices, waiters very knowledgeable of the food, gentle and a quick service. I strongly recommend this place everytime you visit Punta Cana take a glance for you delight.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

While in Punta Cana with friends, we chose Noah as the place to go to celebrate a birthday and 2nd wedding anniversary. Being a nice warm night, we chose to sit outside. Service was sporadic and not was expected for such a restaurant. We ordered some appetizers before the dinners were brought out. The crabcakes were awesome as was another appetizer. The dinners ordered all looked great. I had chosen the 16oz Ribeye on the recommendation of my friend who had tried it on a previous visit. I ordered it medium-rare which would be a warm, pink center on the steak. It arrived looking picture perfect. However, once I cut into it, I noticed that it was woefully undercooked, almost raw at some points. I attempted to eat it and started getting sick within 15 minutes or so. I probably had 3 bites of it. The waiter never checked on me to follow up, but they did see me run to the bathroom at least 4 times. As he was clearing the table, he noticed I hadn't eaten any of my steak. I told him that it made me sick and it was not cooked the way I had ordered. He asked if I wanted to order something else instead. Being that my friends were already done eating, I declined. This should have been checked on prior to clearing the plates. He took my food away from the table and then returned with the bill. They never removed the steak from the total! And on top of it, they added gratuity to the bill for 5 people. No wonder service was lacking. They already knew they were getting a tip without having to provide service worthy of it. I wish I had worked for restaurants like that when I waited on tables... In clear conscience, I can't recommend this restaurant to visitors to Punta Cana. I get better service at the resort I am staying at. This night out turned into a night of misery.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Upscale dining inside the city (not beach front). Fabulous food and drinks! Dinner for two is around $120.00. You pay the cab fare there and they pay your cab fare back!