Review Highlights
No pics to view after purchased.

All in all a great experience however we did purchase the photograph package and were never... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Exploration232203
Great experience despite pricey photos

My husband, 7 year old daughter and I went. We had a very good experience - however, they are not... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2019

from $55.00
from $69.00
from $79.00
4,522 results
All reviews sea lion show bird show swim with dolphins excellence package dolphin excellence once in a lifetime bucket list amazing experience sting ray life vests photo package pictures taken our honeymoon fun experience natural pool kiss seal
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2020

My wife and son went on the dolphins explorer and it was a great experience comparing to other dolphin tours. Lots of digital photos were taken and we bought the dolphins package for $100.00 and two additional sealions kissing photos for $30.00. I lost the only credit card I brought with me so I can only pay $20.00 in cash for deposit and I was offered to pay the balance to the driver when drop off at the hotel. I paid the $100.00 in cash to my driver once we arrived and was promised everything is in order. Returned home a week already and no email or communication at all about the e-photos that they are supposed to be sent. Email for contact on their website doesn't seem to work so I made over dozen long distance calls but they never pick up.
I didn't want to make this post but I really don't know what else to do to make this right except flying over there again!

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank Shannon N
dolphinexplorerteam, Social Media Manager at Dolphin Explorer, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Dear Shannon :

It's good to learn from your post that you and your family had a great experience at Dolphin Explorer.

Regarding the photo issue, please route your case to the FB network and you will be properly assisted.

We hope that this situation didn't overshadow your holidays.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 22, 2019

I was so excited to swim with the dolphins in punta cana a dream coming true
The total experience was awesome loved loved loved it
My problem was you cant take any cameras the once in a lifetime experience has no memories now because the cost of 1 picture was $40.00 and if you have more than 1 person? Well good luck
So so disappointed it is not a cheap excursion they do take beautiful photos but way to expensive for regular people
They need to sell cheaper make more$or include a free picture in package for each person as they are all individual shots

2  Thank AdventurePLUS114
dolphinexplorerteam, Social Media Manager at Dolphin Explorer, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Dear AdventurePLUS114:

Good to learn from your post that you enjoyed your experience at the Park, even though you were unable to get your pictures. We have taken due note of your comments, for it is our utmost concern to assure our valued customers a memorable experience.

May we take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a Happy New Year!!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed December 4, 2019

When we signed up for this swimming with dolphins trip with Expedia at Barceló Bavaro Palace we weren't told until after paying that I wasn't allowed to take my own photos with my waterproof camera but could only purchase those taken by the staff. And the prices they charged outrageous! $150 US for 23 pictures (including one of your wrist band) and a video with the dolphins. Not included were the pictures with the poor overworked ray nor the pictures with the macaws. Those photos were $39 US a piece! If you just want the experience with the dolphins it is entertaining especially for children but don't expect to record your own memories. Do expect to be robbed if you want photos of the experience. We were disgusted and didn't by any.

Date of experience: December 2019
2  Thank 518peterd
dolphinexplorerteam, Social Media Manager at Dolphin Explorer, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2019

Hi, 518peterd!!

We do appreciate your taking the time to rate our facilities. We regret to learn from your review that D.E. did not match your expectations, as far as taking your own photos was concerned; nevertheless, your comments will be taken into account.

Regards,

Reviewed November 30, 2019 via mobile

These cameras installed inside changing rooms! I was totally surprised to see cameras inside the changing area.

Hi, Romdoc!

Regarding your concern, it is advisable to make everyone reading this review aware that these cameras have been installed in the walkways, where the lockers are located, and not in the dressing room. for the safety of our valued customers.

Regards,

Reviewed November 30, 2019 via mobile

Second time doing this and always a blast. Get the 2 dolphin package. So much fun. Pictures are pricey though. Be prepared.

Hi, ontheg!
It's so nice to learn from your review that you enjoyed your second time experience with us. A 5-star rating speaks volumes of the good time you had.

We look forward to welcoming you back, once more, during your next trip to Punta Cana.

Warmest regards,