“My Daughter loved it”

$35.00*
General Admission to Wild Life Park in Punta Cana
Ranked #17 of 96 things to do in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: Come to our beautiful park and discover the awesome feeling of swimming with dolphins and interact with others amazing animals in an unique tropical environment
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This is very neat place if you want to have a feel of dolphins up-close. My 8 yr old daughter went for Dolphin Funtastic and she loved it so much that could not stop talking about it even after weeks. The environment is really friendly, enough time to explore. Washrooms were clean. There is a restaurant there, we did not eat much except coconut water and ice creams/chips but they do have some fast food available. Don't forget your CD that's really great. Take some cash or credit card to buy it on the spot. It's unbelievable how quickly pictures and videos were made available.Overall an excellent place to visit.

2  Thank Hellasbasin .
There are newer reviews for Dolphin Explorer

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We booked this excursion through Thomson/First Choice. We asked to book the complete package and our rep Sharon informed us that Thomson no longer sell the Fur Seal swim as they were biting guests so we booked the full dolphin swim experience and paid extra to swim with the sharks and rays. Don't bother doing this part, We waited in the sea for half an hour while staff tried to catch the sting ray and shark for a photo and the American trainer was very rude to me. We then missed our allocated dolphin time slot and had to wait an extra 45 mins with our life jacket on in the heat before joining the next dolphin time slot.
As for the dolphins, the swim was amazing. We wanted to buy the pics and DVD which cost us $130 for both, a lot of money but once you see them you will want to purchase so take spending money.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

My wife and I did the Dolphin Excellence. Promised to us was an unforgettable experience that will enjoy for ever... The only thing unforgettable is how crappy it was. First off, 2 people $390 USD for 30 min. shared experience with 2 dolphins and 10 people.... That's not all, $110 for pictures you cannot download as they turn your pictures of everyone into a DVD Format that you cannot take pictures from to share. The video that you must purchase as well has no sound, just some crappy dolphin music. All noise from the video is muted... Save your money, and do this somewhere else, preferably a country who is not just interested in taking whatever money you can get

3  Thank Critter100000
Reviewed April 29, 2014

i went with two friends on the sea lion, shark, sting ray package. my friends and i specifically wanted to touch the sting rays. the pictures in the brochures at our resort show a person touching the sting rays, as well as the sharks, and the sea lions. We only touched the sea lions. that was cool, but i paid 100$ and didnt even get to do what was advertised as part of the excursion. i would not have paid 100$ to touch a sea lion. in the end, you snorkel over top of the nurse sharks and sting rays. i asked the guide if i could touch and the guide said no. i was extremely disappointed. i feel i wasted my money. i told the tour salesman at my resort that they are advertising the sale of something completely false and i would never recommend this excursion. as for the dolphin part of it, i cannot say, but i would absolutely not pay to do the shark/stingray one. also, at the end, when you go in to look at your photos to buy them, i could not get any of the staff to help me. i totally planned to buy the one of us touching the sea lion even tho i knew it would be a rip off but i waited at the front of a lineup to see my photo and it was like i was invisible, people just kept budging me and the staff didnt notice me trying to get his attention. rip-off in every way.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I really liked that my husband and I who have had a "swimming with the dolphins" experience in the past were allowed to pay an observer fee and be close enough to see our kids pure joy of interacting with these beautiful animals. 2 kids (10 and 14) did the Explorer level and it was amazing for them. We bought the CD and DVD and pictures were great.
The additional bird show was cute though I expected much more from the seal show. Very short and very limited.
Disappointed in the separate picture package I bought including pics with the seal and family pic with the bird. Out of focus and blurred. Be sure to inspect. I counted 3 pictures in the envelope but did not pull out and review the quality or I would have returned on the spot.