Surfing seemed intimidating, but it turned out to be easier than we all thought!
There were 6 in our group and we were picked up at our hotel (Barcelo Bavaro Beach). A short lesson is given on the beach and then your in the water!
I would have to say that the hardest part was paddling back to the "line up".
All 6 of us succeeded and rode as many waves as we wanted!
- each person has their own Instructor in the water
- transportation is included
- they allow you to use your GoPro
- they watch you carefully and give you feedback on how you can improve your stance for a better surf
- for break time they provide a fresh coconut drink!
- Macao Beach is beautiful! I like it better there than our own resort beach
- nothing! But paddling did take a lot of energy out of me haha
A few people in our group didnt know how to swim and they still did it. You just have to be very careful if a wave happens takes you under
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.