“Punta Cana - Secrets”

Ranked #6 of 112 Hotels in Punta Cana
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Although the grounds, and food and ambiance was perfect, what made the trip memorable for myself and my husband was the group of WONDERFUL people who worked at the resort to make our visit perfect. Weather was great. Extra pricing for extra services also was reasonable. Thank you!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great! Ground floor may be better for seniors as they are closer to the pool but i...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
HotelManagerSERPC, Gerente at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Michaela F

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback about your recent stay in Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana.

We feel very thrilled that you enjoyed all the hotel facilities at all and also we feel very happy that your experience in our establishment was plentiful.

Through of your comments, we can get the best recognition as one of the best hotel destinations in the Caribbean.

We hope you can visit us once again and it will be great if we can meet you personally. If that happens we will do best to give our best service as your last time in our Luxury hotel.

Be well

There are newer reviews for Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana

Reviewed September 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at SRB from 1-11 September. We are a couple in our early 20s.

Let me start by saying that if you are debating whether or not to holiday at SRB please do not hesitate to book. We had such a wonderful time at this resort and would love to return. Each and every staff member were fantastic and gave such a great and warm service. We never encountered any member of staff during our stay which was unhelpful and rude.

The grounds of this hotel are beautiful and a very well kept. A lot of work and effort goes into the grounds each day. I found the hotel to be very clean, there were always cleaners around making things perfect. The beach was one of the most beautiful beaches I have seen and the water was lovely. Our room was very clean, water pressure in the room was fantastic. We never had an issue of not having enough towels. Everything (including mini bar) was always restocked each day.

The food was very nice and some dishes were exceptional. The breakfast was always lovely with lots to choose from. Lunch you could go with buffet which was very nice or the beach grill which was gorgeous (try the chicken!). Dinner you have a choice of buffet, Oceana (very nice), Gohan or Seaside Grill (our favourite - had the most amazing steak here). You also have the choice of going over to Now Larimar to eat/use facilities. We did have dinner twice over at now - at the French restaurant and at Spice. The french was very nice and Spice was great also.

The choice of drinks were great and I didn't feel as though the alcohol was watered down unlike some hotels I have gone to previously.

We visited the spa which was excellent. Our massage was great.

The staff is what sets this hotel apart from most. The entertainment team were brilliant - Milkey Way, Akon and Mozart Jackson. Our favourite staff memeber by far was Angel at the pool bar. He was so lovely and took great care of us. Our glasses were never empty and he always wanted to stop and chat to us and make sure we were happy.

We can't wait to return and would recommend this hotel.

2  Thank Sophie N
HotelManagerSERPC, Gerente at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Sophie N

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback about your recent vacations in Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana.

It sounds wounderful that you enjoyed all the hotel facilities at all, also I feel very proud about your recognition to all my personnel, who strives every day to provide the best service to all our guests with high dedication.

it will be an honor if you join us once again where I will be pleased to meet you personnally, if that happens, do not hesitate to contact us any time.

Yours faithfully

Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana Resort & Spa

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Enjoying our annual trip to the Caribbean and this place isn't your quite getaway, you come here for fun, drinks, music and partying. There's something to do everyday. The staff is kind, but brush up on your Spanish speaking skills, a little will go a long way. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are equally nice, I would suggest getting a room closer to the beach or near the pool as all the restaurants are on the opposite end of the hotel, near these amenities. All and all, a great place to seek a vacation. Also, we did the all inclusive package, saved a bunch of money. I would suggest ordering in breakfast during the mornings, they serve the same items in the restaurant, why not sleep in and have it brought to you.

Room Tip: Suggest getting the rooms near the beach and or pool.
1  Thank ssolomon88
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I honestly do not know where to start.. This hotel is just amazing. Me and my husband stayed here from August 25th - September 8th for our honeymoon.
The service is outstanding. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. We stayed in a swim up suite.. we had the best room 4178. Literally took 3 steps and we were in the pool. The beach is just beautiful. Breathtaking. The food is great.. the filet mignon in the seaside grill was one of our favourites. .. cooked to perfection.

A special mention to Nilson from the entertainment team-what a fantastic guy. He was just lovely, and they all work so hard.
Zamora in the buffet restaurant was excellent too. He really went above and beyond.
Cannot complain about a single thing.. we miss it so much now that we are home and back in the boring UK!
We also loved the girl in the buffet restaurant who made the smoothies for breakfast.. Unfortunately we never got her name.. but what a lovely lady!

If anyone is thinking about staying at this hotel.. Don't think twice - you will not be disappointed.

See you soon Secrets Royal Beach!

• Stayed: August 2013
HotelManagerSERPC, Gerente at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Kimwalsh1

Thank you so much for took your time to share your valuable feedback about your recent stay in Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana.

On behalf of my entire personnel, I would like to thank you for every single word of grattitude to my collaborators who doing the effort dailiy to comply and satisfy to all our guests.

On the other hand, I feel very happy that you enjoyed the hotel facilities at all and I would like to tell you that if you decide to come back again, your next stay will be better than this time, if that happens, do not hesitate to contact me any time.

Warm regards

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My wife and I had been to 10 all-inclusives prior to this resort. This has to rate in the top 3! Nice large and clean rooms and good choices for restaurants. If you are looking for world class dining, don't go to an all inclusive. The food here was good and service was very good. We don't usually spend much time at pools but here we stayed for hours at a time, mostly because of "our" pool waiter Junior. Our advise is to find Junior at the pool bar and tip him well. He will make your stay "excellante".

Dear Paul D

Greetings from Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana

I feel very thrilled that you had a great time in our resort and we are pleased that our staff had been able to meet your expectations.

It will be an honor if I could have the opportunity to meet you personally for the next time,where I will be pleased to give you our best attentions as well, if that happens, do not hesitate to contact us any time.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My Husband and I spent our 3rd anniversary at this all-inclusive resort. Having been to other all-inclusive resorts, we expected a wonderfully relaxing time, but this exceeded our expectations. You are greeted by friendly staff who stive to help create the perfect trip. We made no reservations (and booked through an Apple Vacation company) and had our fill of beach living. While we were there, a tropical storm right off the coast came near the resort. The staff was informative and helpful in regards to travel plans. The Entertainment crew was top notch. My husband and I do not usually participate, but this group helped to make it feel "ok" to have as much fun as possible. For each game you play, you receive resort cash for auctions they have throughout the week. Milky Way, Akon, Usher, Karen, Mozart Jackson, and Cheveron were incredibly friendly and have more energy than I could ever imagine. The bar service is great and the food is good. Being able to stay at this resort AND visit the other resorts adjacent to Secrets was plus! I would definitely recommend this awesome resort. Be prepared to say "Excellente" the entire time you're there......it really was that, Excellente! Way to make our anniversary and baby moon the BEST!

Room Tip: Some rooms face away from the main area. They are more private and you feel a bit more comfortable t...

Dear Mrsashjohnson

I am very happy to know that you enjoyed of a great anniversary vacations in our Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana.

On behalf of my entire personnel, I would like to express our most sincere grattitude about your lovely words to my staff, who doing the best every day to meet the expectatios of all the guests who trust in our product.

It will be great if you decide to come back again, where we will give you our best attentions as well.

Warm regards

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband and I absolutely loved our stay at this resort! Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly! The one thing we had to get used to was people helping us versus us doing it ourselves. They are all just so willing to help! We had an amazing bartender, Derby along with a wonderful entertainment team. A girl named Karen was super friendly and a blast to visit with! There was something to do every night we were there at both of the resorts (you could also visit The Now Larimar next door). It was nice that there were no kids as we went here on our honeymoon. My husband bought a beautiful bouquet of flowers for me while we were there and the staff worked with him so that it was a huge surprise for me! I couldn't have had a better trip! The Dominican Republic is full of friendly people right when you get off the plane. Thanks to Bursch Travel and Delta Vacations we did not have any problems getting around to our excursions or to and from the airport. I would definitely recommend this resort! We had the Jr. Suite with the Tropical View and to be honest I'm glad we didn't pay more for the other views. Our view was beautiful and we still had privacy. At this resort they worked around you and always made sure you were comfortable. My husband and I are more on the shy side and their staff still got us to participate and enjoy ourselves. This resort was BEYOND AMAZING!!!

Room Tip: In my opinion, like I said we had the room with the tropical view verses the ocean or pool view. I...
3  Thank Amy S