“Great scene to enjoy your adult getaway”

Ranked #7 of 110 Hotels in Punta Cana
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Georgia, United States
“Great scene to enjoy your adult getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Enjoying our annual trip to the Caribbean and this place isn't your quite getaway, you come here for fun, drinks, music and partying. There's something to do everyday. The staff is kind, but brush up on your Spanish speaking skills, a little will go a long way. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are equally nice, I would suggest getting a room closer to the beach or near the pool as all the restaurants are on the opposite end of the hotel, near these amenities. All and all, a great place to seek a vacation. Also, we did the all inclusive package, saved a bunch of money. I would suggest ordering in breakfast during the mornings, they serve the same items in the restaurant, why not sleep in and have it brought to you.

Room Tip: Suggest getting the rooms near the beach and or pool.
1 Thank ssolomon88

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,417)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I honestly do not know where to start.. This hotel is just amazing. Me and my husband stayed here from August 25th - September 8th for our honeymoon.
The service is outstanding. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. We stayed in a swim up suite.. we had the best room 4178. Literally took 3 steps and we were in the pool. The beach is just beautiful. Breathtaking. The food is great.. the filet mignon in the seaside grill was one of our favourites. .. cooked to perfection.

A special mention to Nilson from the entertainment team-what a fantastic guy. He was just lovely, and they all work so hard.
Zamora in the buffet restaurant was excellent too. He really went above and beyond.
Cannot complain about a single thing.. we miss it so much now that we are home and back in the boring UK!
We also loved the girl in the buffet restaurant who made the smoothies for breakfast.. Unfortunately we never got her name.. but what a lovely lady!

If anyone is thinking about staying at this hotel.. Don't think twice - you will not be disappointed.

See you soon Secrets Royal Beach!

• Stayed August 2013
HotelManagerSERPC, Gerente at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Kimwalsh1

Thank you so much for took your time to share your valuable feedback about your recent stay in Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana.

On behalf of my entire personnel, I would like to thank you for every single word of grattitude to my collaborators who doing the effort dailiy to comply and satisfy to all our guests.

On the other hand, I feel very happy that you enjoyed the hotel facilities at all and I would like to tell you that if you decide to come back again, your next stay will be better than this time, if that happens, do not hesitate to contact me any time.

Warm regards

San Jose, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

My wife and I had been to 10 all-inclusives prior to this resort. This has to rate in the top 3! Nice large and clean rooms and good choices for restaurants. If you are looking for world class dining, don't go to an all inclusive. The food here was good and service was very good. We don't usually spend much time at pools but here we stayed for hours at a time, mostly because of "our" pool waiter Junior. Our advise is to find Junior at the pool bar and tip him well. He will make your stay "excellante".

Dear Paul D

Greetings from Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana

I feel very thrilled that you had a great time in our resort and we are pleased that our staff had been able to meet your expectations.

It will be an honor if I could have the opportunity to meet you personally for the next time,where I will be pleased to give you our best attentions as well, if that happens, do not hesitate to contact us any time.

Bishop
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

My Husband and I spent our 3rd anniversary at this all-inclusive resort. Having been to other all-inclusive resorts, we expected a wonderfully relaxing time, but this exceeded our expectations. You are greeted by friendly staff who stive to help create the perfect trip. We made no reservations (and booked through an Apple Vacation company) and had our fill of beach living. While we were there, a tropical storm right off the coast came near the resort. The staff was informative and helpful in regards to travel plans. The Entertainment crew was top notch. My husband and I do not usually participate, but this group helped to make it feel "ok" to have as much fun as possible. For each game you play, you receive resort cash for auctions they have throughout the week. Milky Way, Akon, Usher, Karen, Mozart Jackson, and Cheveron were incredibly friendly and have more energy than I could ever imagine. The bar service is great and the food is good. Being able to stay at this resort AND visit the other resorts adjacent to Secrets was plus! I would definitely recommend this awesome resort. Be prepared to say "Excellente" the entire time you're there......it really was that, Excellente! Way to make our anniversary and baby moon the BEST!

Room Tip: Some rooms face away from the main area. They are more private and you feel a bit more comfortable t...
Dear Mrsashjohnson

I am very happy to know that you enjoyed of a great anniversary vacations in our Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana.

On behalf of my entire personnel, I would like to express our most sincere grattitude about your lovely words to my staff, who doing the best every day to meet the expectatios of all the guests who trust in our product.

It will be great if you decide to come back again, where we will give you our best attentions as well.

Warm regards

Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband and I absolutely loved our stay at this resort! Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly! The one thing we had to get used to was people helping us versus us doing it ourselves. They are all just so willing to help! We had an amazing bartender, Derby along with a wonderful entertainment team. A girl named Karen was super friendly and a blast to visit with! There was something to do every night we were there at both of the resorts (you could also visit The Now Larimar next door). It was nice that there were no kids as we went here on our honeymoon. My husband bought a beautiful bouquet of flowers for me while we were there and the staff worked with him so that it was a huge surprise for me! I couldn't have had a better trip! The Dominican Republic is full of friendly people right when you get off the plane. Thanks to Bursch Travel and Delta Vacations we did not have any problems getting around to our excursions or to and from the airport. I would definitely recommend this resort! We had the Jr. Suite with the Tropical View and to be honest I'm glad we didn't pay more for the other views. Our view was beautiful and we still had privacy. At this resort they worked around you and always made sure you were comfortable. My husband and I are more on the shy side and their staff still got us to participate and enjoy ourselves. This resort was BEYOND AMAZING!!!

Room Tip: In my opinion, like I said we had the room with the tropical view verses the ocean or pool view. I...
3 Thank Amy S
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed August 10-18 for our honeymoon and we were amazed at the personalities of the staff!! We loved the entertainment team including Milky Way, Akon, Usher just to name a few. The service was excellent and everyone made you feel so welcomed!! My husband and I made a promise to return soon!! I would recommend this place to anyone!!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Cbentley810
Ft. Calhoun
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Wow!!! Was at Secret's Sept. 3rd through Sept. 11th. My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time! I was shocked at how clean the place was! First of all, from the time of your arrival you are treated like Kings and Queens. The bell hops (Pedro and Behaniel) make sure your lugguage is taking care of. Ruben at check in, always had a smile on his face! I just have to share how nice everyone was and they make you feel special. There are many people I would like to acknowledge- the men who stocked the mini bar in your room every morning, the nice maids who stripped our beds every day, cleaned up after us, left rose petals on our bed, pulled the sheets down at night and left us chocolate kisses on our pillows. We went to the shows every night put on by the fabulous entertainment crew! We loved Milkey way, Karen, Jackson and the rest of the pool entertainment crew. They really do make sure you have a great time and get you involved in the daily activities. The "Foam Machine" was wild!!! Fun, Fun! Even Juan Michael at the towel hut would go out of his way to help me get a pool mat if I couldn't find one available. The white, sandy beach was beautiful! The nicest beach that I have ever been to. By the way, we did unfortunately, get 4 days of rain. This was my first All Inclusive/Adults Only resort and I am all ready trying to plan my next trip back. Think I want to try the "dry season" when it's not so humid! The total experience was EXCELLENTE!!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 5334. this means building 5, third floor, room 34. We were spoiled by having a whi...
1 Thank Annie P