Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda
Melia.com
$639
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$338
$237
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$459
$1,650
$1,100
$908
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$382
$367
$354
HotelsClick
$167
7,428 results
All reviewsdon pablojazmin buffetgarden grilla la carte restaurantsprivilege clubscented pillowsbutler servicelobby bargala nightother resortsguest servicesel pescadorthomas cookle gourmetemailed the hoteldominican republicambar section
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 30, 2013

my wife and went to the Esmeralda on the 14th of October, to start with once we got there the weather was so hot even though you see heavy rain and thunderstorms advertised via the weather man, once we arrived at the Esmeralda we was welcomed with a drink and a very friendly women who brought use our keys and information. we wasn't happy with room choice , so when we ask to be changed with no problem it was done with in a few minutes, once we got the rooms, wow amazing only way i can describe it, beautiful bathroom , very large shower fits two lol, we had a pool view ground floor, very well maintained gardens through out the property , the staff from management to gardeners all very welcoming and very very hard working to make you feel welcome at all times, the pool area was stunning to look at plenty of loungers and your only seconds from the most amazing looking beach ive ever seen, white sand and sky blue sea, very safe for swimming like your in paradise, food was great fresh and plenty , if you are hungry through the night you can have room service 24hrs a day, spending money you really don't need a lot . we was there for two weeks and most we spent was on tips you can expect to pay at least ten dollars a day on tips but trust me its worth every penny, ive been around been to some amazing places while traveling , Cuba , Jamaica , Maldives but this tops them all for me best place ive ever been, my wife and i loved it and will be going back very soon,

Room Tip: we stayed in 91017 across from the pool , ground floor flats 92 91 90 i would say are the best top floors but to be honest i would stay in any of them you will not be disappointed
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Customer Servic... B, Customer Service at Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear Aaron,

We do not know how to thank you for this kind of comments. It is an honor to know that our Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda Don Pablo Collection exceeded all your expectations, and you were happy with the choice you made is such a great compliment to know that we are one of the best place you ever been.

Thank you for sharing your experience and looking forward to seeing you and your wife soon!

Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts, your best hotel in Punta Cana

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Very rarely do I post a review half way through my stay but this place has me livid, The service is absolutely horrible starting at the management level, do not in any circumstances decide to any wedding here. We are a group of 100 and had a venue booked tonight until midnight they decided to shut our AC off 90 min prior so everyone leaves by 12, which made the last hour unbearable that half our guests left. I've stayed at many other chains and have become accustomed to good
Service, this is my first and last time at the Bahia Principe Chain, FYI my room has aunts everywhere and the only solution they are giving me is to spray it with Aunt Spray daily, Seriously???? That's after being transfered 9 times to 9 different people. I could go on and on but I think I've made my point. Do not pay the money to stay here go Palace where you will get your money's worth!

• Stayed: October 2013
12  Thank Worldtraveler1223
Customer Servic... B, Customer Service at Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Client,

We extend our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. please be assured that your comments have already been submitted to the General Management.

May you need further assistance, please approach any of our Guest Service Concierges, who are available every day from 8:00am to 11:00pm

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have been at the Esmeralda a number of times to be exact, with my October 2013 vacation this year, exactly three times. I just wanted to thank Charli the Manager at the front desk at the Esmeralda who greeted us at the airport and made our bus ride so amusing... always curtious and such a beautiful young man. I would also like to thank Ada for her hospitality. It was my friends birthday and I had asked the hotel to decorate her room wow what a great job they did, the room was decorated with balloons a ribbon the door wishing her a happy birthday, a bowl of fruit and a gift on the bed... amazing.. the staff is polite, friendly and they can't ever do enough for you, the rooms are immaculate and spacious. Our rooms were located on the pool front and close to the beach. The entertainment was amazing, we had a Balle en Blanc one Thursday night OMG to amazing, a special thank you to Carlos and Lewis you guys rock. Can't say enough about the Jasmin buffet and Arrecife wow so delicious Thank you Lewis, Paola, Jose, Julio Cesar,, and the list goes on and on you are exceptional human being always trying to please us you are simply all adorable. What I also enjoyed, was the entertainment at the pool, the fact of having music just wants to make you party....and let us not forget that adorable Wilkin who brought us drinks on the beach your just to cute. well my friends, I say to you gracias a mis amigos por una experiencia maravillosa. Voy a verlos a todos el próximo abril. Esperamos verlos a todos. And the party goes on and on and on, VIVA PUNTA CANA AND THE ESMERALDA.vavouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Room Tip: Rooms in Villas 90-92 are simply the best.. pool front and close to the beach.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lucy M

Dear Lucy,

We are very pleased to read that your stay was another Unforgettable vacation at the Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda Don Pablo Collection thanks to our amazing polite friendly staff ,our spacious immaculate rooms,the entertainment,a la carte restaurants, rooms, good liquor, and fantastic beach.

We are proud to read that you were happy with the service you encountered and to know that you absolutely recommend us.

Looking forward to seeing you soon in the future for your 4rd visit!

Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts, all-inclusive hotels for your holidays in the Dominican Republic.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I recently returned from a five-day vacation at Esmeralda and I couldn’t wait to add my review to tripadvisor’s repository. The resort is massive and placed on a very attractive beach. The resort has a non-stop tram system that makes getting around realistic. There are numerous restaurants and buffets featuring well prepared meals. The staff is professional and consistent with their interest in satisfying your expectations. I was extremely impressed with a waitress at the Esmeralda named “Josephina”. Her charm, smile and commitment to customer service were perfect. I had a wonder butler named Yuleydo that also went beyond the call of duty to make sure that I was enjoying myself. I recommend the Gran Bahia Principe Esmeralda Resort very highly.

Room Tip: I think building 96 and 91 were the best options for quick beach access.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear David,

We are thrilled to know that you had a great stay at the Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda Don Pablo Collection!

We greatly appreciate that you have taken time to recognize our hardworking staff as professional and consistent with the greater interest in satisfying your expectations and for entitling our very attractive beach,non-stop tram system and our restaurants and buffets.

All-inclusive luxury hotels in the Dominican Republic with Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again!

Bahia Principe Bavaro

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Everything was amazing. Staff, food, service, beach, pools & the rooms. You just can't beat the service there. I asked short notice, on the day of my husbands birthday to decorate an area of the restaurant and make a cake....they made it happen! Even came out singing/dancing with a 5-6 staff members when they brought the cake. . The kiddie water park is so much fun, they have a little hot dog stand there and drink dispenser so the kids can just help themselves. We will come back for sure, as this resort had everything. Oh- my one and only complaint would be that the disco doesn't open until 12. We tried to make it a couple of times, but by the time is opened we were too tired and ready for bed. It would be better if it opened at 11:00 for some of the older peeps. Outback provided a great tour for us, it was the safari which we brought kids- 13, 11, 10, 7 and a 6 year old, so it was fun for the whole family and a great learning experience. Enjoy!!

Room Tip: MY only suggestion, is stay in the block of rooms closest to the beach, that way you are within feet of the pool, beach and restaurant. Otherwise, the shuttle takes you anywhere you want to go
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Amy L

Dear Amy

We greatly appreciate that you have chosen our Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda for your holidays destination. We are glad to read that we have provided you and amazing surprise for your husbands birthday celebration.

Thank you for mentioning our kiddie water park as very fun, we are very glad your kids enjoyed so much. Your suggestions about the disco opening hours have been taken in the highest consideration and have been forwarded to the Manager of our Resort.

We are thrilled to know that we went beyond your expectations and we would love for you to return in the near future.

Family holidays with Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts.