Natura was a great resort if you're looking for a place to unwind and relax. The rooms were very nice and we were always able to get beach chairs near the ocean. The beach was cleaned very often, however we did find some days the ocean water directly in front of the resort would be full of garbage which was very unpleasant. We liked the food; it was pretty consistent which also got a bit tiresome after three days of the same pasta, chicken and fajitas. The a la carte restaurants were great (we went to the Italian one and the Steak House which were both VERY good). The only major problem that we had were the male staff constantly being inappropriate to us, we found it very irritating and they were always inviting us to "a bar about a 10 minute walk off of the resort". It was hard to be polite to them when they were extremely touchy and pushy with wanting us to leave the resort with them after many times telling them that we were not interested. Also, the night life in this resort pretty much diminishes after the evening shows (the shows were very impressive though). As the people I went were all in our 20's sometimes we wished there was more going on later into the evening, however we were lucky to meet a handful of interesting people in the same age group looking for a fun time too. The vendors on Monday and Thursday also were pushy with selling items, you can't even really talk to them without them putting a necklace on you and trying to guilt you into buying it.
Aside from the pushiness, Natura was a great resort. We had amazing weather and the resort itself (the ocean, beach ponds and main dining area) all added a great personality to the experience. The night shows such as Mr. Natura Park or the Circus show were amazing (they have some really talented staff that were INCREADIBLE performers). My only advice would be for any females traveling in pairs or groups, please don't try to be polite to the male staff be forward if they begin to hit on you....otherwise they may really make you feel uncomfortable as we did. I would recommend the resort otherwise...it was a great time and I'm already missing that beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & SpaExperience a holiday in complete harmony with nature at our luxury Punta Cana resort, Blau Natura Park. Lush tropical gardens teeming with exotic bird life are interspersed with lagoons and bridges along winding paths which lead to the beach. Our Punta Cana luxury hotel is located on the marvelous Playa Bavaro beach, one of the best in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natura Park Punta Cana
- Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa
- Natura Park Beach Ecoresort Hotel
- Blau Natura Park Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Natura Park Resort
- Natura Park Hotel