The room--it wasn't bad, we were in building 9 right next to the pool and short walk to the beach. The features of the room were nice and all we needed to sleep in the room. If you plan on watching tv make sure to ask for a tv remote because they will forget to give it to you at check in. They charge for the safe in the room but it's worth it, make sure to ask for your towel cards as we had to go back up to the desk and get them. Also, don't lose them!
The grounds--were beautiful, great scenery and easy to get around in. The beach was obviously gorgeous but full of cigarettes and cups (they should clean that up) they did however clean up the seaweed that washed up which was nice. But it's a beach so that's expected, that didn't bother us as much.
They also allow vendors on their property to sell you souvenirs and that was one of the most annoying parts of the vacation. They heckle you, won't leave you alone even after you tell them no thank you 3 times. We luckily found a way around them through the buildings so we didn't have to deal with them. No one wants to be heckled on vacation. They also let tourist companies on the property that try to sell you excursions, they also have signs telling you not to purchase them because they don't have insurance and won't come pick you up. WHY would you let them on your property if you're telling your guests not to buy from them?
The restaurants- we ate at only 2 of them and they were pretty good, not the best but still decent. The buffet was average but not a good variety. After 6 days I don't want to see french fries, nachos or tacos for a LONG time. Also their wine selections are terrible, I was surprised though that their mixed drinks were decent. They didn't go cheap on the alcohol/mixer ratio, which is what I expected.
The bad part- my friend and I went on this trip to get away from work and just relax. As two 23 year old females, we have never been more disrespected and creeped on by STAFF AND VENDORS!! To start off when we checked in we had 2 make employees help with our bags to our room which was fine. Until they asked us what they had to do to take us out. They also called our room and asked us to meet them in the lobby multiple nights to go to disco with them. I don't know if it's more common for their culture but we were extremely uncomfortable having staff call our room and even remember our room number. We have never been stared at, ogled at and made SO UNCOMFORTABLE at any time in our lives. We had staff ask for my friend to leave me in the Dominican Republic to stay with him, whistling every single time we walked to the beach. I can't even tell you how many times a staff member called us baby or sexy or whatever. It was so unprofessional and disrespectful and disgusting. We had male staff members stare at us until we literally had to yell at them and tell them to stop or to not talk to us that way. It was disgusting.
If you are a younger female beware and be ready to get angry very fast. We had a few female staff members that were very nice and remembered us and that made all the difference. Overall I would never go back because of the male employees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & SpaExperience a holiday in complete harmony with nature at our luxury Punta Cana resort, Blau Natura Park. Lush tropical gardens teeming with exotic bird life are interspersed with lagoons and bridges along winding paths which lead to the beach. Our Punta Cana luxury hotel is located on the marvelous Playa Bavaro beach, one of the best in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natura Park Punta Cana
- Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa
- Natura Park Beach Ecoresort Hotel
- Blau Natura Park Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Natura Park Resort
- Natura Park Hotel