Our first time to the Dominican Republic, and it was great. I traveled with my boyfriend and this was his first trip ever.
The hotel grounds are gorgeous. Flora and fauna that is amazing to see. We spent so much time just watching the wildlife and snapping pictures.
The room was average. You can tell the resort is older, but everything was kept clean. We slept well, watched a bit of TV to unwind and enjoyed the patio. Mini fridge was regularly stocked with water and pop and beer, and when we needed extra water a call to the front desk made that happen.
The food was better than I expected, having been disappointed in Cuba before. I ate very well. The steak at Media Luna was melt in your mouth good. Lobster at La Perla was succulent. Buffet was always good. We did not go hungry.
The beach was lovely. Yes there was sea grass but it didn't bother me. And yes there are many solicitors on the beach and on the grounds for different excursions or trinkets to buy. I found that if you just politely say no (sometimes repeatedly) they will leave you alone. You have to just stand your ground and even walk away if needed. The pool was refreshing and it was nice to have a swim up bar.
The animation team was amazing! Banana and Angel and Blackie all were so much fun and entertaining. We participated often during the competitions and evening shows (and even won a few!) and had a blast. They work very hard to keep us all happy.
Jorge at the bar above the pool was great. He dealt with us being a bit rowdy sometimes and took it all in stride with a smile.
All I've the other staff were all so friendly. Not everyone spoke perfect English but we managed just fine.
Lastly our fellow tourists were so friendly. We met people from New York and New Jersey, Russia, Germany etc. It was great to socialize as best we could and have some fun.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who was looking for a chill and friendly place, with not much partying. A good time to relax and have fun.
Thank you Natura Park! We hope to see you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & SpaExperience a holiday in complete harmony with nature at our luxury Punta Cana resort, Blau Natura Park. Lush tropical gardens teeming with exotic bird life are interspersed with lagoons and bridges along winding paths which lead to the beach. Our Punta Cana luxury hotel is located on the marvelous Playa Bavaro beach, one of the best in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natura Park Punta Cana
- Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa
- Natura Park Beach Ecoresort Hotel
- Blau Natura Park Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Natura Park Resort
- Natura Park Hotel