“best staff in any resort i have ever visited”

Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa
Ranked #77 of 110 Hotels in Punta Cana
“best staff in any resort i have ever visited”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

just returned this evening, really enjoyed my stay. It is a quiet resort with no nightclub so if you are just wanting a beautiful , relaxing vacation this is the place to go...the staff in this entire hotel were super friendly....the animation team really do there best to involve everyone in the activities.....what an awesome bunch of people , would return in a heartbeat

• Stayed September 2013
9 Thank sonialm
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear Guest: Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us and another traveler on Trip Advisor. Also I thank you for mentioning great job of our animation team. I would be very glad to receive you again here in Natura Park.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (492)
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was my first trip to DR, amazing people. This resort was so accommodating. I was very impressed with how clean resort is. They clean morning day and night. Beach was very comfortable free kayaks, mask,snorkel paddle boats and catamaran for use. multiple bars on grounds including one in the pool.. Nightly entertainment which can get a little frisky, they had me on stage in my underwear, long story,lol but all in fun. The daily activities are very fun especially with Mr. Banana. Food was average to good was a bit disappointed not to find much local food but that's expected as most foreigners would probably not enjoy. The choices of food are enormous with fresh smoothies and amazing eggs in morning. If you plan on visiting outside resort not much at all to do unless you plan on doing extended excursions which are many to choose from, but as far as you on your own shopping or walking don't think about it. But you really don't need to leave grounds very comfortable and everything you need is on grounds. Im already planning a trip back this Christmas. I Highly recommend staying there. booked Via Vacationsexpress.com, i also highly recommend them as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
8 Thank matteop122
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Guest: Thank you very much for recommending our resort to others travelers. I am happy to hear that our hotel met your expectation and your time here with us was pleasant. I will be an honor to have you here in Natura Park for the next Christmas. Please do not hesitate contact me for your next visit.
Very cordially,
Salem, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Being my first time in the Dominican Republic, I didn't have any expectations other than beach, sun, and fun...

The staff- PERFECT!!! I do not have one negative comment about the staff. My friend and I always received a smile, a "buenos dias", a high five, and lots of laughs. We tipped often, and the staff were very appreciative and outgoing. IF YOU ARE THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO EXPECTS EVERYONE TO SPEAK PERFECT ENGLISH-- stay home. Go to North Dakota... There were staff who did not speak English, but for the most part--- the staff knew enough conversational English. In fact-- the entertainment staff spoke English, Spanish, German, French, and something else VERY VERY IMPRESSED!!

The resort- The ECO resort was very nice. I enjoyed the wildelife. The resort is not the "ultra modern and contemporary" vacation resort. It's very laid-back. Bathrooms were clean. Rooms cleaned daily. NO MOLD. NO MAINTENANCE ISSUES. A/C worked well. It had a very "cabin/cottage home" feel to it. I loved it. Its very open, so do not expect AC in the bars, common area, or restaurants. Keeping in mind YOU ARE CHOOSING AN ECO FRIENDLY RESORT.

The food- Buffet was great. They did a good job of changing up enough things so its not the same food each and every day. My only compliant was there was not room service or 24 hr eating options- BUT I WAS AWARE OF THIS AND IT DID NOT IMPACT MY TRIP WHATSOEVER.

The drinks- good, strong, delicious! Bars are not open past 12 or 1, but I think that keeps the resort laid back and not obnoxious.

Beach- they had cabanas, chairs, white sand, volleyball, great beach. Yes people will try and sell you things, but get over it-- CALM DOWN and say no thank you. There was seaweed, but you're in the ocean, itll happen. I think only 1 day I noticed seaweed on the shore, it was addressed and taken care of by the staff.

I will come back to DR. I will absolutely come back to Natura Park.

Room Tip: Tipping will get you better service and stronger drinks Spa was worth every penny Get your towels...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
10 Thank Gary E
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Guest: Always it is very nice to receive the comments from guest as you that have left satisfied with our services, facilities, food, our natural environment and with plans to return in the future. Thank you very much for your words and would like to welcome again here in Natura Park. Please for your next trip do not hesitate contact me priors days at your arrival.
Cincinnati
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

This was our first time in the Dominican Republic. My girlfriends and I stayed in Patio 5 and were content with the accommodations. It was not stellar but it was not bad either - average. We stayed for 7 days and the buffet was varied enough that did not become boring, the vendors on the beach were not troublesome as some reviews state, you said no and they basically left you alone. One recommendation to travelers - bring bug spray for the mosquitoes, this is a tropical location. Mosquitoes were never an issue during the day but were noticeable in the evenings.

Pros:
Pretty
Quiet
Flamingos and Peacocks
Activities and Buffet staff very friendly - remembered our names and the drinks we liked with our meals
Sangria on Market Day (Thursday)
Clean

Cons:
Light out in our room above desk we reported it to bell hop when we arrived, cleaning staff the next morning and the reception desk 3 times - always said they would take care of immediately but never happened.
Ran out of towels for the beach/pool two days - told 3 minutes but stretched to 45 minutes.
Hit or Miss with Bar staff with receiving the correct drink
Because located on a National Park very far from all activities and excursions.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Rosebudli
Dear Guest: I appreciate the time dedicated to write your comments and I am glad to know that our hotel was satisfactory, that you and your girlfriends had a great stay here with us. Also I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you have had and hope have another opportunity to serve you.
London, Ontario, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

We were in the building by the beach that also overlooked the pool. We took our 3 kids who are over 16 and had a great time. The only downside was the vendors who refused to stop pestering us on the beach the whole time we were trying to enjoy ourselves. The room we had was an adjoining room with a foyer between for privacy with our kids. The balcony was a wrap around one that was huge. They don't have a dance floor but seating and a stage that they have a show on every night. Grounds are well taken care of and look very nice with a lot of wild life. Great value for the $$$

Room Tip: Get a room in the building by the beach if you don't want to be bothered by noise.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Kathy F
Dear Guest: I am very happy to hear that our value for the money was satisfactory. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and other travelers on Trip Advisor. I just hope that you and your family come back some day in the future again.
Best regards,
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

We traveled to the Dominican Republic for the first time this past August. We chose this resort as we had stayed with Blau in Cuba previously and loved it there. We had a great time in the Dominican and on this resort. The quality and variety of food and drink was very good. The theme nights at the buffet restaurant were also very unique and well thought out. The resort itself was older, but pretty, with lots of trees, ponds and animals all around. It was really cool to wake up and see flamingos outside your window. The pool was very nice and the pool bar and lunch buffet were great as well. The bar staff were great and made a good variety of drinks. I found the staff in the main restaurant to be slightly standoffish at times. The snack bar had a great selection as well. We found the beach to be small and dirtier in comparison to other resorts/locations we had been to. It was also discouraging to know you could only swim in the roped off area. Every night there was a show and a theme that were great. The 'animation' staff were very involved and enthusiastic which was nice to see. This resort is very nice and well kept, however, it is definitely more of a family resort or a low key couples resort. If you are looking for a 'crazy party' resort I suggest trying another one. Furthermore, we requested a beach view room with a king size bed prior to our arrival and were given a lobby view with two queen sized beds which we had to push together. When we inquired, we were told there was no spaced for us to be moved. Overall, we had a great time but are not necessarily looking to return to this resort in the future.

Room Tip: Requesting rooms closer to the lobby puts you closer to the main bar and main restaurant but you are...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sarah K
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Guest: It is a pleasure for me to know that had a great time with us on August. Thank you for sharing your comments with others travelers on Trip Advisor and stand out our great food, nice pool and gardens and friendly animation team. If you someday reconsider to come back to Natura Park, I would like to welcome again.
Brampton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

we are returning because we really are very happy with this resort, we have traveled to the Dominican three times a year, and have stayed at many of the resorts but i must say this is our favorite.
the resort is a little older but is kept spotless and clean and the staff are exceptional we have come to know many of them as we usually stay three times a year, and they make us feel like family.
when i read some of the reviews i cannot comprehend what people complain about, the food is always fresh and very well prepared.
the grounds are like nature itself and the beach is gorgeous, sure they sometimes have sea-grass but i must say they work very hard daily to keep it clean.

the pool is lovely and looked after very well i am an early riser and i see the staff every morning scrubbing and cleaning everything i know a lot of them personally and always chat with them they are extremely friendly.

i had to write this review to let people know this is an older resort but very well taken care of and the wildlife and relaxation is just wonderful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
9 Thank emily l
Dear Guest: I really appreciate your nice words and I am very glad to know that our hotel was satisfactory. Thank you very much for mentioning our gorgeous beach, the amazing wildlife and good food. I would like to welcome some day in the future again.

Very cordially,