I stayed at Natura Park for one week with my boyfriend.. the entire week was dedicated to relax. The beach was pretty nice and the hotel as well. On the first night we had sme troubles with some cockroaches there were walking inside our room. I called the reception and the guy told me that he was going to send someone to kill the cocroaches and I was I won't be able to sleep in here.. so we change to another room, and this one was on the first floor. The rest of the week was perfect! The restaurant has a lot of good food.. there are several types of food that you can chose. We visited Ilha Saona and it was the most beautiful place were I've ever been, so quiet.. and perfect. We also swam with dolphins in the middle of the ocean.. an unforgetable experience.
We will certainly come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & SpaExperience a holiday in complete harmony with nature at our luxury Punta Cana resort, Blau Natura Park. Lush tropical gardens teeming with exotic bird life are interspersed with lagoons and bridges along winding paths which lead to the beach. Our Punta Cana luxury hotel is located on the marvelous Playa Bavaro beach, one of the best in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natura Park Punta Cana
- Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa
- Natura Park Beach Ecoresort Hotel
- Blau Natura Park Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Natura Park Resort
- Natura Park Hotel