The Resort itself is nothing to write home about, they clean up the beach quite often from the seaweed but can you really complain about cigarettes butts and cups on the beach. Blame the people that go there lots of piggies saw one tacky lady letting her 5 yr. old pee in the bushes, 10 feet away from rooms. The food is alright you can manage without starving, lady who made the omelettes was fantastic. I understand that the cost of living is cheap there but the staff do what they can to make the experience enjoyable without killing themselves for their small wages. I know a grounds keeper only gets paid $125 our money a month so, I can only imagine what the bar tenders, servers, house keeping staff get paid a month.
Went on some excursions one with a greek/puerto rican tour guide dune bogeying who was quite nice minus the fact that you end up at a cave to go swimming and rinse off some dirt and mud. But they bring multiple tours so, you get quite claustrophobic if your not used to being in a small cave with over a 100 people, on top of the aggressive product pushing locals. Coffee and Cocoa plantation so worth it, best coffee and cocoa I've ever had straight from the source. Mamajuana tastes like cough syrup for me at least wasn't a huge fan but some people love it. Whatever floats your boat.
Went to Saona Island for a catamaran experience, my mum fell on her knee which bruised quite badly because they don't tie the Catamaran to the Speed Boat properly so be very careful. Guys walking around with AK-47'S on the beach a little nerve wrecking lol Found out that night they busted a whole bunch of Cocaine on the Island. Went on a glass boat tour for scuba diving which I didn't par take in due to the fact that I wear glasses but father and son were on the boat, the little guy loved hanging out with his Pappi.
Conclusion: It wasn't that expensive to have a week at this place in march. We didn't spend too much time in our rooms so, who cares but we were lucky enough not to have mould but the cleaning was lacking but again I can guarantee this has to do with wages. Our lady was Judy and she was quite pleasant and did an ok job cleaning we tipped her every day btw 3 ROOMS she must have gotten at least 10 american from us all. We also tipped our bar tending staff very well as they are worth it. Their would be a throng of rude tourists(terrorists) tapping the bar waving empty cups in their faces when we walked up we'd get served before the rude tourists.
A La Carte restaurants we walked out of the Seafood one, saw rats running around in the steak house and missed the Italian one which was supposed to be the best. But this didn't bother us al that much as we weren't there for the cuisine or rooms.
If it weren't for characters like Raquel, Ramon, and Refrain this place would not be worth visiting, you get what you pay for people, Complain all you want about the beach but theres a lot of pigs flying in from Europe, Russia, Quebec/Canada who don't have any manners at all and treat the place like a dumping ground. So, if you let crap like that spoil your vacation then you may be a twit as well, no offence but really the staff get paid little to nothing for entertaining people from all over the world that are mix of polite and rude people. Don't spend too much time in the rooms, what are you on vacation for to try out Punta Cana's beds..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & SpaExperience a holiday in complete harmony with nature at our luxury Punta Cana resort, Blau Natura Park. Lush tropical gardens teeming with exotic bird life are interspersed with lagoons and bridges along winding paths which lead to the beach. Our Punta Cana luxury hotel is located on the marvelous Playa Bavaro beach, one of the best in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natura Park Punta Cana
- Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa
- Natura Park Beach Ecoresort Hotel
- Blau Natura Park Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Natura Park Resort
- Natura Park Hotel