“Amazing Gem of a resort for a great price!”

Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa
Ranked #78 of 111 Hotels in Punta Cana
Fredericton, Canada
“Amazing Gem of a resort for a great price!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed at the Blau natura Park resort in Punta Cana from Mar 6-13 2013 and it was amazing! we had a room right next to the beach and the beach was beautiful! Some people warned us that the service wasn't good but we had no issues at all. We tip $1 per meal and I tip the Bartenders periodically and they all treated us very well. The rooms are a little older but for the price we payed and since we don't spend much time in the room it was well worth it. We also payed to have some photography done by a man named Santiago and he did an amazing job and spoke very good english.We did wake up on our final day and had no water but it was a problem with the whole resort and i believe it was fixed right away. Great place and We will defiantly be returning to this resort!

Room Tip: As i said our room was close to the beach and pool so it could get very noisy during the day but oth...
7 Thank Jer506
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear Guest:

It is nice to receive your kind comments about your recent stay in our hotel. I am very happy to hear that our value for the money was satisfactory. I just wish that you come back soon again.

Best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (496)
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Lebanon, Ohio
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We only stayed here 1 night due to a flight delay (thanks Sunwing;). I was immediately struck with the natural beauty of the place. Having just spent a week at the HUGE Hard Rock Resort this place was so quaint that I became smitten with the rustic finishes and tropical setting. Loved the winding paths, bridges, birds, and beautiful beach. We were checked in quickly, given a room right away (with a real key). I suspect that because we were only there less than a day we were given an old, rarely used room. It was pretty rough/outdated and kinda musty. If we had planned our stay I would have definitely upgraded the room. Hope they are planning more renovations. The only internet is paid access. Only ate the lunch and dinner buffets and found them to be quite a large variety and good; somethings were even better than what we had all week. Kinda like a cross between summer camp and a resort. A far cry from the mega resorts, but that's not a bad this. I would go back.

Room Tip: Ask for an updated room.
4 Thank Jennifer K
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Guest: Despite of your short time in our hotel, I appreciate that you have taken the time to express your feedback about your stay here. I regret any dissatisfaction with the room assigned and thank you for mentioning the beauty of our natural environment and if you one day returns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Very nice park, entertainment was amazing. Very friendly people and very funny. Jose Miguel the bellhop friendly and helpfull very nice guy!!!! Excellent front desk service very helpfull. Totally amazing trip will go back one day for sure...

Room Tip: Had room 1115 king size bed very nice and excellent view of the entertainment and right beside buffe...
1 Thank Kelly-Lynn L
Dear Guest: I will be really pleased to receive you here in Natura Park again and thanks for sharing your comments with us and others travelers on Trip Advisor. I am also happy to know that you time here was amazing, and funny.
Edmonton
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This resort is quite old compared to others. It was very clean, the staff were not as outgoing and accommodating as at other resorts. Food was okay, the only a la carte that we liked was the seafood, tried the other ones but not great. The beach was beautiful as all of them are in Punta Cana. Would stay at Bavaro Beach if we ever went again, and would stay at a newer resort. Great Resort if you get a really good deal to go.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank bubblesEdmonton
Dear Guest. Thank you very much for write your comments on Trip Advisor and let us know about your experience in our hotel. Our hotel needs to update, but we try to keep it in perfectly conditions of cleaning and maintenance for the comfort of our guests. Thanks for choosing us in this occasion and I hope to serve you someday again.
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed this hotel because it was small and very pretty with all the birds, ducks and fish. The grounds are very tropical and the weather was gorgeous. Our first room was on the third floor which we immediately asked to be moved closer to the beach. There was no problem and our 2nd room was on the first floor and we were very happy. The room was very large with a California King Bed which was very comfortable. The only problems we encountered was that there was not enough hot water in the morning, and there is alot of seagrass on the beach which is not appealing to the eye. Of course it isn't the fault of the hotel but it still was not appealing. The food at the buffet was good, you could always find something that you could eat. The ala carte restaurants on the other hand were not good at all. We ate at the seafood and steakhouse and didn't eat our meals left and went to the buffet. The hotel is very casual and you don't need alot of clothes. Bathing suits all day and a pair of shorts and top at night. Very very casual which we like. In the evening at 9:30 pm there is a show, very amaturist but entertaining. Nothing like the productions that are on cruise ships. Kind of reminds me of "Dirty Dancing" period of time. I have to add that the hotel rooms are "tired" and definately needs refurbishing. Would I go back, we might with just carry on luggage just to veg out on the beach if the price is right. A 3 Star hotel is a 3 star hotel its not a 5, so if you like the glits and glamour this is not the place for you.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
10 Thank LINDALONGISLAND
Dear Guest:

First of all, I would like to apologize for any dissatisfaction with our a la carte restaurants and I am glad to know that our room, food of the buffet, wildlife and environment meet your expectations. Would be a great pleasure for me to receive you here some day in the future again.

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We just came back from your Natura Park. My family and I had a great time... the weather was beautiful and the service was very good the resort itself was clean and well maintained. The staff at Natura Park were so warm and very welcoming. Will most definatly go back to the resort.

Sincerely
Laura F

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank laura F
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Customer: Thank you very much for your kind words and I am glad to know that you and your family have had an enjoyable stay at our Resort. I will be happy to welcome you again in Natura Park.
Cordially,
t
Reviewed March 4, 2013

First thing ,my daughter is allergic to peanuts/treenuts
and we were very nervous, because we do not speak
spanish. So are first time to the buffet we asked for
someone who spoke english, The hosted found
us the assistant manager Daniel who went straight
to the chef and found out everything she can eat
and then he took us on a tour of all the foods.
This man(Mr Daniel Mandez was so helpful and caring to my 4 year old
that this made my trip great) Daniel was everywhere looking after
my daughter even at the a la carte restaurants, he was there to talk to the chef and at every buffet he appeared at our table. This was so great and a HUGE THANK YOU!

Noel one of the hotel salespersons for water excursions he
was great and he got me a next day fishing trip
with a little discount, and we did catch 3 Marlin (Sail fish)

I would go back to this resort in a heart beat
it was a perfect size resort , where you can get to
know the staff members, grounds are just like the pictures and the
beach was great and if you walk off the resort to the left
side of the beach long the water you will love it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
8 Thank j s
Dear Guest: I am very pleased to know that you and your family had a great stay in Natura Park and thanks for mentioning the good service of our food and Beverage assistant, Daniel and for sharing your comments with others on Trip Advisor. I will be look forward to welcome here again.