After reading a lot of reviews I was a bit worried after booking this resort.
If your looking to get away and relax a bit on the beach its a great place to go..if the price is right.
Wandy at the front desk is very friendly and helpful. We were lucky enough to get in Block 7, ocean front for an upgraded price after arrival. The rooms are much nicer around the pool area and ocean..they have flat screen tv's and are fully stocked daily . (They have wash cloths)
There are always enough chairs on the beach for everyone and 2 bars on the beach for convenience.
The food is not bad but is mainly the same for lunch and dinner at the buffet's. The Steak and Italian A la Cartes are very good..I recommend going to them.
The entertainment is as expected..and the staff are always on the go and are very pleasant.
Most of them understand some English...if it seems like they dont..its mainly because your not pleasant and they choose not to communicate. ( Honestly..I dont blame them)
The drinks are what I always get in Punta Cana..Lots of Rum and Mamajuana..even the Margaritas were good though.
There are two bars at the pool. Iris works the day shift at the upper bar and I have to say she is one of the nicest bartenders ever. We tend to tip so maybe that has to do with the great customer service we received throughout the resort.
The venders are everywhere in Punta Cana..it honestly didnt seem any worse.
If your looking for a party place or a singles club..this is not for you. Its very quiet after midnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & SpaExperience a holiday in complete harmony with nature at our luxury Punta Cana resort, Blau Natura Park. Lush tropical gardens teeming with exotic bird life are interspersed with lagoons and bridges along winding paths which lead to the beach. Our Punta Cana luxury hotel is located on the marvelous Playa Bavaro beach, one of the best in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natura Park Punta Cana
- Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa
- Natura Park Beach Ecoresort Hotel
- Blau Natura Park Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Natura Park Resort
- Natura Park Hotel