My husband, 2 year old daughter, and I went to Blau for Christmas 2012 dec 24-31st. The beach is beautiful and the natural part of it is definitely the best part of the beach as you can walk for miles and still feel safe. It is just the other side of the resort. There is lots to watch during the day from the beach...boat activity, parasailing,snorkelling boats etc. I took the kayak out everyday and went out to the dolphins and the floating spa deck. It is quite a paddle but well worth it to get a free show of the dolphins!
My daughter loved feeding the fish around the resort which was one of our daily routines.
Considering what we paid over christmas I would not rate this place a 4 star more like a 3 star.
The rooms were a different story very moldy smelling and dated. The beds were very hard. The food was not very good. However we did like the omelettes and the fresh fruit smoothies for breakfast. The fish was also fresh which was nice at dinner time. The a la carts were not so great. We have been to a number of all inclusives and I would rate the food as one of the worst almost as bad as Cuban food.
The entertainment was great. The animation team always tried to get everyone involved even the children during the children's show every night at 8pm. During the day the child care was only for 4 and up not 2 and up like it said in their ads.
If you can go for less than a $1000 then it is well worth it. I wouldn't spend anymore than that for this resort. At the end of the day it's all about the beach and warm sunshine which is what we got everyday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & SpaExperience a holiday in complete harmony with nature at our luxury Punta Cana resort, Blau Natura Park. Lush tropical gardens teeming with exotic bird life are interspersed with lagoons and bridges along winding paths which lead to the beach. Our Punta Cana luxury hotel is located on the marvelous Playa Bavaro beach, one of the best in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natura Park Punta Cana
- Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa
- Natura Park Beach Ecoresort Hotel
- Blau Natura Park Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Natura Park Resort
- Natura Park Hotel