Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Be Live Collection Punta Cana(Punta Cana)
  • Breakfast included
Catalonia Royal Bavaro(Punta Cana)
Hotel Naragua(Punta Cana)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
4,568 results
All reviewsseafoodmedia lunasteakanimation teama la carte restaurantsla gondolapink flamingosother resortsmain barswim up bardominican nightgrounds are beautifulstar resortnightly entertainmentsaona islandrecommend this resortnight shows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Bargain priced, we were a little worried about the quality of this resort. But it turned out we had nothing to worry about. I think the hotel is definitely in need of an upgrade, but for the most part is comfortable (thought the mattresses were rock hard on my poor back), staff was very friendly and accommodating, and the food was good (for the most part.) Keep in mind that this is not the states not a 5 star resort so don't expect 5 star cuisine, but there is plenty to choose from at the buffets. The steakhouse is definitely the best restaurant, though the Italian restaurant has a fantastic antipasto bar (avoid the Caesar salad dressing unless you like glorified mayonnaise)

The grounds are immaculate, with many types of birds walking around or swimming in one of the ponds or the (man-made) river that meanders through the resort. The beach is wonderful. Yes, there is some seaweed, but this is the ocean, not a swimming pool, and they rake it up daily so get over it. If you don't like it the pool is nice also, though not huge.

The bad: Lack of pool/beach towels. Yes, they had an equipment malfunction one day so I will excuse that, but they were running out of towels almost every day. No excuse for that. Invest in more towels! It pissed a lot of people off.

The mixed drinks were pretty weak, but that's when tipping helps. I know, this is all inclusive and tips are included, but a few extra dollars gives you priority service and better drinks. I was surprised that they actually served real Bailey's Irish Cream and not some low quality generic product. My coffee thanks you. I think they lost money just on my consumption of that.

They needed to do a better job of replacing light bulbs in the corridors between the buildings. It's a good thing the resort is safe because we were walking through some areas that were completely dark.

You will be in the minority as an American, with the majority (about 80%) of vacationers being Russian and German, but that just expands your opportunity to learn about other cultures.

I would definitely recommend Natura Park to others, but hope the management makes some updates to the rooms.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank witchcityhomes
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Dear Guest:

appreciate your time and for sharing with others on Trip Advisor the experience that had in our resort. Your advice are very useful to continue improvement, actually we are working with a model room to present the property. I am very happy to know that our value for money was satisfactory and you have plans to return. Thanks for recommend to us and hope to see you here, again.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Don't judge a book by it's cover.....
My first impression when we drove up to the lobby was, oh no what have I gotten us into! I booked late and paid over 5 thousand dollars (including taxes) for a 6 night stay over New Years. Luckily my first impression didn't last long and we ended up having a wonderful vacation.

Airport - Trip from the airport was not a long drive. Departure - I like the old part of the airport better as you can sit outside and watch the planes. Make sure if you have bought bottles of alcohol that they are packed in your checked luggage, if they are in your carry on they will be seized.

Check In - Was quick as there was only 2 couples. Here you had to sign a paper if you were, or were not paying for the safe and given the key, you also received your tv remote. Both of these items had to be returned to the front desk at check out. You also received your small bottle of rum at this time. Your luggage was left in the lobby and brought to your room shortly after. The man that checked us in then escorted us to our rooms.

Rooms - Really old. The furnishings have seen better days. But it was clean, the air conditioner was cold, the fridge worked and was also re-stocked consistently. Our maid was wonderful, always had fresh towels and a clean room. When the shampoo got low there was a new bottle left, didn't even have to ask for one. She spoke very little english but we always managed to figure out what each other meant.

Food - Gala Dinner on New Years Eve was excellent, really enjoyed the lobster. Buffet had decent food. Italian was good, spaghatti sauce was a bit scorched. Seafood was also good and they were not put out when they were asked for just rice and some vegetables, they just said no problem, served it with a smile and were concerned if you had enough to eat. The best was the Steak Restaurant by far!! Beautiful setting for the restaurant also. Loved the burgers on the beach and the late night snack bar on the beach.

Pool - Only 1 pool and it was kind of small. The first couple of days the pump/filtration system was broke or maybe they just ran out of chlorine because the water was green, but soon it was crystal clear clean. Just loved the swim up bar.

Beach - Beautiful, yes there was some seaweed but the workers did a great job cleaning it up. Nice clean soft sand. No matter where you sat on the beach you were close to a bar. The kids club was on the left but we never heard screaming/crying children, they must have done a good job of entertaining them.

Entertainment - Did a good job, engaging. Lots of fun times around the pool. Nightly shows were good. Sadly we missed the Michael Jackson show, we heard it was fabulous.

Bars - By far our favourite bar was the one above the pool. After a long hot day at the beach or pool it was great to go up, play a game of cards, talk with friends you have met during your stay and be thoroughly entertained by the bar tender. This guy was great, at times he would deliver your drink to you on top of his head, and not spill a drop. He always acknowledged you when you came in or when he would see you elsewhere on the resort, definitely the friendliest person on staff that we met.

Grounds - Beautiful, like walking through a park each time you went to the lobby or the beach.

Towels - Resort was pretty full yet we never had problems with room towels or beach towels.

Firewords New Years - Priceless - loved it!!

Rating - 3-1/2 in some areas a 4

Return - Yes we would, just not at the price we paid for this trip, which is not the resorts fault. Would love to return in 2013.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank SKIP-BO-STFU
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for sharing with others travelers on Trip Advisor the great experience that you had in our resort. Always is very nice to know when we have exceeded yours expectations and to hear that you have plans to return the next year. Please do not hesitate contact me prior days at your arrival.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Our room was very clean ,and mini bar was refilled everyday. Food was great. Best fruit and salads I've ever had. The resort staff very friendly . So fresh.Beach was good. Hired the glass bottom boat of the beach to go snorkelling. So many tropical fish ,it was awesome.(take bread and banana's with you to feed them) .Did the Monster truck excursion. Great trip. take pens and paper ,school stuff as you visit a school.Wear your seatbelt when driving in Dominican Rep. They're CRAZY lol .If you buy an excursion off the beach it's cheaper. Only down side a/c did not work.

Room Tip: any where a/c not greay though
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest:

It is a pleasure to read your nice comments about the experience that had in our hotel. I am glad to hear that your time with us were great, also I wish that you come back soon, again.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We went for the second time the end of November. The hotel was fine but a bunch of screw ups with reception both on arrival & departure. When we arrived we were placed in a tiny room with twin beds-my husband is 6' 9" !! So after looking at several rooms (it was late) we decided just to sleep in our room and deal with the front desk in the morning. Finally got a nice room with a king size bed but transferring rooms Barry had his belt stolen and they just shrugged at the front desk so their staff must not be bonded. Later, we had to get extension cord again from reception so that was a hassle. When we were leaving we asked repeatedly for help with our bags and finally when we were boarding the bus someone finally got them. It was puzzling because they were not full. Overall it was a very good vacation. The staff are great (other than front desk) and food is fine. I always found something I liked (and that's tough). We didn't go to the evening performances because there are so many smokers but we liked the beach bar in the evenings.

Room Tip: Buildings that have 2 floors seem quieter and closer to the beach.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chefjanet8

Dear Guest:

Thank you very much to give to us a second opportunity to serve you. Also, I would like to thank for mentioning the good work done by the staff. Your advice is very useful to continue improvement our service. Please, if you return some day in the future do not hesitate contact me.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I was at Natura Park on august 2012. It was like a dream. Food is very good, on breakfast is cooked in front of you, with natural juice. Restaurants with great service. If you want to go there take All inclusive package because you don't wanna miss something. If I would have another chance to go there I wouldn't miss it. You have all you need. The beach is gorgeous, the sand, the ocean where you can swim as long as you want. I only have pro's.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank suzana_nicolae
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for you nice words about our resort, Also, I am glad to know that had an great time here in Natura Park and hope that you can come back soon, again.