“Not going back”

Ranked #78 of 112 Hotels in Punta Cana
Houston, Texas
“Not going back”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

My comment is very simple , the food is good , the staff is friendly , the rooms are dated, the pool is good, the beach need some clean up, restaurant a la cart is good, i have no mayor complain about the resort, but only if you have to take any excursion , like the Saona island or any other, the service is terrible, the engine of our boat failed because of this people , they overload the boat with people and we were in the middle of the sea with my wife and our daughters, imagine.Thank you

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Carrillo L
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this review, July 6, 2011
Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for the comments about your stay in our resort. It is a pleasure for me to know that our food and services in the restaurants were satisfactory, also that our employees were friendly. My sincerely apologies for the inconvient during the excursion in Saona island. Please keep in mind that tour services are offered by external companies, but I will inform the representatives of the excursions to take the necessary measures to improve the quality of service and safety. I hope to have the opportunity to serve you once again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (501)
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Paducah, Kentucky
Reviewed June 23, 2011

Where to begin?? Staff was very friendly. That is the only good thing I can say. The food is bland and strickly chosen for a European customer base. The beach is filthy and covered in trash and cigarette butts!!! The pool was a very nice blue tile at one time, now it is a blue tile and black mold pool. My room had a motion sensor installed that shut down the power and A/C when you left your room. I figured this out the second night I was there. Watching TV with no one moving and whamo off goes the power. Move to get up and presto power back on..noticed the motion sensor at that time. Not very nice to keep turning off A/C in the tropics!!! Shortage of drinking water...you will have to sneak and get more off of maids carts if bribing them does not work. Signs in rooms warning you of bad tap water....keep your mouth shut in the shower and use bottled water for brushing your teeth. All "Inclusive" on the drinks is a stretch of the truth....free domestic and international beer they bragged!! Not so....well maybe if the international beer you like is Brahma from Brazil and the domestic you like is Presidente from the Dominican Republic! No Budweiser, Miller, Coors, Heineken or any other beer to be found. This may be exactlly what the European traveller enjoys but no so for I. I did take something home with me though.....the runs. So run away...this is not a deal if it was free!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank drago_1066
Dear Guest:

I appreciate your time to write the remarks on Trip Advisor. Also, I am very gratefully to mnetion that our staff were friendly. I deeply regret your dissatisfaction with our services and property. My team and I are constantly worrking hard to improve our infraestructure, environment and quality service. I will want that you can give to us other opportunity to serve some day in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Punta Cana hotels

Reviewed June 21, 2011

I enjoyed my stay here. I met the most amazing people. Staff were friendly and did everything to keep us entertained. I would have to say that Rigard makes the best drinks and helped make out stay enjoyable. I am planning another vacation in the near futur and hope to meet up with my friend Rigard again as well as Jorge and I think his name is Yomary. One of the most beautiful places I've been, if you enjoy nature and good times!

• Stayed March 2011
Dear Guest:

It is for me a pleasure to read on Trip Advisor the feedback of yours vacations in our hotel, besides I am happy to know that you have enjoyed the time here and that our staff were amazing and help you to have a special stay. Please, the next time you decide to visit us, let us know before, it would be a pleasure for me having a detail with you.

Best regards,
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Grounds were nice, and for a 3.5 it is expected. The Cameleon rooms are gorgeous and quite big, full double balcony is amazing. Food on the other hand was not that great. Same food everyday, and didn't have theme nights or variety. the ala carte, we could not even sit through because there was so many mosquitos, it was unfortunate that they built it on top of a swamp. Entertainment at night (Cicus) is a must, very great show, aside from the all others were quite generic. The beaches were gorgeous, but take into consideration they charge quite a bit for their water sports. Though catamaran is free, you have to pay $6 for insurance, and $50 if you need a tow back ,a dn $50 if you want lessons. Tons of water traffic around the water and therefore if you want to go out further to snorkel, you can't. YOU WILL GET RUN OVER. There is free Wifi, if you stand in the middle of the resort, or else you will have to pay. Servers are amazing though. Angelica makes the best specials. though resort could use more tv's, we had the hardest time finding one that worked to watch the NHL finals...

Dear Guest:

I am pleased to know that our grounds, rooms and entertainment at the nigth meet your expectations. Please, accept my apologies for any dissatisfaction with the variety of the food. Your comments are appreciated and I using them to improve our property. It would be a pleasure for me welcome you again in the future.

Toronto On
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Nice size resort, not to big, or small. Easy to find your way around. The food was excellent. A little difficult to get into A la carte restaurant though. Beautiful gardens and lots ponds with fish, turtles and water foul. The stretch of beach is second to none. You can walk 20 minutes one way along the beach before reaching rocks. The other way has a couple of hotels, but beautiful beach also. Very good and friendly service. No complaints at all.

Room Tip: Block 5, 6 & 7 are closest to pool & beach
7 Thank crabs
Jordi2010, Director General at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this review, June 22, 2011
Dear Guest:

I am very pleased to read your comments and thank you to write it on Trip Advisor. Also, I am delighted to know that you had a great stay and that you enjoy your time with us . I hope to give you the welcome to Natura Park some day, again.

Cordially,
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed June 12, 2011

I just got back from this beautiful resort with my two friends and there were not many people on the beach and we did not need to get up early to get chairs. When we got to the hotel, I was amazed how beautiful it was. When we went the check in, the man noticed that we were 3 people but 2 bed (as we booked it) he had asked us to wait and found us a room with 3 small bed that we appreciated. Once we got to our room it smelled fresh and super clean. Then we went to the beach to see beautiful CLEAN white sand. The whole week we were there that was always someone clean the beach. The food was good. The service at the buffet was good. If you leave tip the next time they will serve you even better. The food was at times repetitive, but that was ok because it was good food. The entertainment amazing, both on the beach and at night. (Filex, Yomary, Jacky, Romero, Avatar sorry never knew his name, Rafael top to you guys) Those people work so hard to get people to participate in activities and dances and always have a smile on their face. You can really tell they like their job. They would even come and sit with u on the beach or at the show and have a conversation with you. Also, they are very good at making people laugh. They know many different languages making it easier for everyone to understand. The bartenders were quick and if you ask for something special they would do it for you. The overall experience was amazing I WILL BE GOING BACK!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank lexicanada
Dear Guest:

I am grateful that you have written the faceback of your experience in our resort on Trip Advisor. Thank you for mentioning all the staff that helps and was friendly with you. I like to know that our service in the buffet, bar and activities were satisfactory. I would like too much that you come back again.

sincerely,
Almeria
Reviewed June 8, 2011

Have just returned from the Natura Park with my husband, and we had a fantastic relaxing time. We stayed there for 7 nights. The Hotel grounds are absolutely stunning and immaculately kept. It was was also a very pleasant surprise to see flamingos and numerous other types of birds roaming free within the grounds.

The choice of food was brilliant, along with the choice of A la Carte restaurants also, there was plenty of food to choose from, Not drinking alcohol myself, I was very happy with the non-alcoholic cocktails, whilst my husband chose from many different alcoholic ones!!

The room was very spacious and kept very clean. The Hotel was also kept immaculate and was always being cleaned throughout the day. The entertainment staff were also very good with the shows that they put on and were very friendly especially Romeo!! Also I went to the gym most mornings (how sad!) and Ramon is also very friendly.

From our personal point of view, the Hotel Manager Jordi was extremely helpful and helped to make our stay special, when we approached him with a slight query we had.

All in all I cannot fault the Hotel, and would definately recommed it to anyone. Only thing I would say is the excursions can be very expensive, but in saying that we swam with the dolphins and it was fab! (though this is no fault of the Hotel)

Lastly I just wish that we could have seen more sun! Never mind still had a great time!

Adrian and Antonietta

Room Tip: Second floor overlooking the flamingos.
4 Thank Ant32
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this review, June 10, 2011
Dear Guest:

I appreciate too much your time and dedication to write the comments about your relaxing and fantastic stay at our resort, also I am loved to know that you and your husband have enjoyed the wildlife, the restaurants service, drinks and the room was satisfactory. Thank you very much to mention the entertainment team that were friendly and ohers staff that help you to make the experience more special. I will be very delighted to receive you and husband in our hotel some day in the future, again and hope can offer to you more sun.