“totaly awesome, loved all of it!”

Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa
Ranked #77 of 110 Hotels in Punta Cana
Thorold, Canada
“totaly awesome, loved all of it!”
Reviewed April 2, 2011

the staff the rooms the food and the weather was totaly awesome, there was so much food and the chioces were never disappointing, the staff were very attentive and there were lots of activities to enjoy, the peopl we met there were awesome, i only wish we could of stsyed longer, but will make this a to do again for sure march 2012

gwenny seymour
thorold on canada

Room Tip: ask for garden veiw
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this review, April 14, 2011
Dear Guest:

I am delighted to read your remarks on Trip Advisor and to know that you have enjoyed yours holidays, and that besides our services and staffs have met your expectations. I would like to receive you again in Mach, 2012.

Very cordially,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (492)
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed March 29, 2011

This was my first trip to punta cana. We stayed at the Natura Park spa resort. Best hotel ever. The food at the buffet was great. Entertainment was a 10. The people were very friendly. This is not a listed as a 5 star but I thought it was a 5 star all the way.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gloria028
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Guest. Thank you very much to write your comments on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to hear that your stay here was pleasant and enjoy our food, entertainment and friendly staff. I hope that you come back some day again.
Best regards,
saskatoon
Reviewed March 27, 2011

Just returned from a 2 week stay at Natura Park. It is absolutly beautiful there. The only complaint was the towel service and the saving of the lounge chairs at the beach and pool side .During our first week there , it was impossible to find a chair by 8:00 in the morning. Only to find out that others were reserving "their spot" when they left for the day by leaving "their" towel guarding the chair for the next day.. OMG was it funny watching people try to locate their blue towel when the whole beach had been stripped of towels one night. Almost fights.... I would suggest a towel card for this resort as there were never any clean towels to exchange by 10:00 since you didn't have to return one to receive one.
The staff is really great. After a few days they recognize you and remember what you drink and where you are from. Punta Canada. They all call you their brother or sister and are now part of their family.. Love it.
Lots of Canadians there.
Small resort with one main evening meeting attraction (as the lounge, entertainment center, lobby and eating area are located at the front of the resort..) Only 2 rows of buildings with a beautiful walking area between. Lots of trees, bridges, birds, flowers, etc. Beach is white sand and clear blue water. The ocean washes a lot of weeds up and the workers rake and load it all up in a truck every morning before 8:00 and the then all day cleaning with 2 men and a wheelbarrow. Don't forget to tip them as well. Paulina at the beach washroom works incredibley hard keeping the only washroom facility clean. People are so rude to her and she will smile when you acknowledge her.
Watch out for plastic drink straws and meat skewers on the beach as some fellow holidayers don't remember to put them in the garbage can and think it's funny to stand them up hidden in the sand to then be stepped on.
I read on trip advisor how bad the rooms were. Not true . Ours was perfect. Cleaned everyday and always restocked with the necessities. If something was forgotten you just needed to ask and it would be provided promptly.
Overall I would rate this resort #1. Small and private, just what we are after in a holiday. If you go here , visit the pool bar and see Kelvin and Mario with their incredible glass balancing entertainment when you order a drink. We will definetly be going back!!!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank greatestSaskatoon
Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for write your comments on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to read it and appreciate your time. Really, it is for me a pleasure to know that your had 2 weeks funny and amazing in our resort. Please, accept my apologize for the inconveniences with the lounge chairs at the beach and pool. I and my team are working for improve this service. I desire see you again soon here in Natura Park.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed March 26, 2011

The other reviews are absolutely wrong! This resort has everything and more!
Check In/ Arrival:
It was fast and easy! We were served drinks when we came in. We arrived pretty late so we had to hurry to get to the main buffet but we still had dinner.

Room: The rooms are pretty dated but they have everything you need. They are also veryy clean. Some tvs had more channels than other but ours had around 100. They have some american news channels and movie channels. We changed our room on the second day of the trip because of the view. They changed it for us even though the resort was pretty full.

Beach: The beach was amazing! The water was pretty warm this time of year. There was seaweed but they cleaned it. you can snorkel and see fish right in front of the hotel. It was pretty cool!

Pool: The pool water was veery nice but colder than the ocean water. It is an okay sized pool and they have a swim up bar!

Food: There was a main buffet which I had breakfast and dinner in. There was ALOT of different kinds of food!
For breakfast there are omeletes, bacon, sausages, eggs, fruit, pancakes, french toast... and many more!..
Lunch i ate near the beach. There were tacos, burgers, pasta, salad, chiken, pizza, beef, fries, seafood, and hotdogs!
For dinner you can either eat at the a la carte restaurants or the buffet. All the a la cartes were okay.. the steakhouse and italian were pretty good. the service was amazing at the steakhouse!
The buffet for dinner has, chicken, turkey, fries, pasta, salad, beans pizza, beef, seafood, soo many different kinds of food!

The food was AMAZING!

There were many organized games and sports at the hotel.
They had: water polo, soccer, volleyball, archery, aerobics, gymnastics, and many different games and dances!

You could go kayaking and snorkeling(right in front of the hotel) for free. Windsurfing, catamarans, water skiing, and wake boarding was available for an additional cost.

There were many trips you could go to. You can buy them either from your representative or people working with the hotel. The trips from your rep are more expensive. you get the SIMILAR thing if you go with the people on the beach but for a CHEAPER price which you can bargain! If you want the trip to be more safe like helmets and stuff book with your rep! There is horseback riding, snorkeling, atvs, buggies, the country tour, zip lines,,, and many more!

Overal it was an amazing trip with amazing service! Mail me for any questions

4 Thank frasierrocks
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this review, April 1, 2011
Dear Guest:

It is for me a great pleasure to read the comments on Trip Advisor about your amazing holidays in Natura Park. I would be very pleased of receive you again here in yours hotel.

Bridgewater, Canada
Reviewed March 25, 2011

Obviously an older hotel, but so clean.Everyday before 7 a.m. there were people raking and picking up debri, anything out of place was put to rights, just amazing. The staff were excellent, most spoke enough english, and many spoke french and german etc. besides their native spanish. We loved the grounds, the beautiful birds and turtles. Romeo was awesome, the entertainment man! The beds are firm, the pillows soft! The sand was unbelieveable! I loved going catamarning, snorkling and kyaking. We also did a horseback excursion off teh resort. I never saw the tennis courts or bicycles that were advertised though.We had a problem with our t.v. which they fixed within 15 mins. of us reporting it. I just thought it was awesome! There was always something in the buffet to interest us and the breakfast omelet made fresh to order every morning was fantastic. Seriously, 7 days were NOT enough! I miss it so much!

2 Thank 154976Teresa
Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for the complimentary review on Trip Advisor about you amazing experience in our resort. I appreciate it and I am loved to know that all were fantastic. Really, I wish that you return some day to Natura Park.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Before going to Natura Park, I was worried by the bad reviews. I should've known that someone who was going to be upset about the lack of 'other' foods at the seafood al a carte was not someone to listen to!

I found this place to be perfect for what I was looking for. By no means does it have an uppity snobby feel to it, and I loved that about it. The majority of the staff were incredibly delightful, funny and helpful if you showed a little appreciation. My room was spotless everyday, which is more important to me than whether it needs a facelift. To all the reviewers who expect perfection, you are travelling OUTSIDE of your own country. Seeing some of the shacks the Dominican people live in, I was quite thankful for having a large airy room to stay in.

Being a smaller resort made it feel more personable. The fridges did not get super cold, but all we used it for was some drinks, and the bars serve cold drinks. The shower did not blast me with hot water, but seeing as how I wasn't having to deal with 3 feet of snow, I didn't need blistering hot. The wildlife in the resort was really neat to see, and I especially loved that the resort sits right next to a nature reserve, thereby reducing the pedestrian traffic on the beach. This provided more relaxation listening to waves, and reduced the stress of dealing with whiny tourists.

Thanks for a wonderful stay Blau! Especial thanks to servers July and Anjelica!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank jena817
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this review, March 28, 2011
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. I am very glad to have met your expectations in our resort. and I deeply appreciate your understanding. Most importantly, you could enjoy your vacation and that is our main goal. I would like to once again choose us for your holidays.

Cordially,
Billerica, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Are the rooms a bit outdated? Ok, sure. But are you there to hang out in your room? Not me! I had a BLAST at Blau Natura Park! I was a solo traveller looking to relax and this was the place to do it. Gorgeous grounds, lovely beach, friendly staff and good food and drink. I loved the variety of things to do, the staff, fellow guests - all of it. Was a wonderful place to get away from a nasty New England winter. Sure, the rooms are a little older, but the bed was comfy (firm) and the room clean. A few small tips and "treats" (hair bands, name brand OTC drugs, etc.) for the houskeeper got me all the extra water, soda or cervesa in the fridge I could want and the room was nice and quiet. Loved the deck, one hour of rain and I spent it out there reading and sipping some tea - even that hour was lovely! Took a Segway tour (lots of fun and easy to get the hang of) and ventured out to a few of the tiny casinos - but the rest of my time was well spent on property. Did I mention the GORGEOUS beach? If you want to spend tons of time in your room with room service, don't go here. Otherwise this resort is like a little slice of heaven on Earth!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Melissa L
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your feedback. I am deligthed that your stay has been good, you´ve enjoyed our resort. I apologize to the problems yoy had with the room service and I would like to see you again at our resort.

Best regards,