13,488 results
All reviews seaside grill preferred club world cafe coco cafe entertainment team visited dreams explorers club preferred area el patio preferred room french restaurant honeymoon suite wedding coordinator lobby bar steak dominican republic destination wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just returned from 6 days at Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana. Second stay at the Dreams Resorts (last year at Dreams Riviera Cancun.) Truly relaxing environment from the front entrance to the water's edge. No need to stray off property if that's your preference, but a walk on the beach was inviting as well. The grounds were amazing... gardens and Palms everywhere and more than enough Pool Space. The food was really delicious too, from the restaurants (we tried all but 1) to the World Café (always a wide selection.) All this and a PHENOMENAL ENTIRE staff who we cannot speak more highly of... The wait staff were Amazing, the Dreams Entertainment Team was Top Notch, and the attention to guests around the pool was SUPERB (several times we were approached to see if we needed lounge chairs - which we did - and the staff went and found them for us!) Finally, I'd be remiss if I didn't share a special THANK YOU to Eli (VIP Services) and Clemente, Expert Mixologist at the lobby Rusty Nail Lounge, both of whom made us feel like we were the most important guests on site. Outstanding experience and a definite place to return to. Thank you all for a Fabulous Vacation! Sincerely, Dan & Patty from Massachusetts.

2  Thank B1609BAdanielb
DREPB, Manager at Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana as your holiday destination and for sharing with us your comments.

Thank you for your very nice compliments for our team and facilities, they do work very hard every day to make sure our guests feel well attended to at all times and definitely are an asset to our hotel. We will certainly relay your praising comments to all of them and we are sure they will be pleased to know their efforts have been appreciated.

We are thrilled you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for making us your choice hotel when visiting the area. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Warm regards from the Dominican Republic.

Social Media Coordinator
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The resort is a perfect size, everything was within walking distant. The rooms where clean. We stayed in building 6 room 6117. Bathroom was small, shower only. The maids did a good job cleaning the room however don't expect any fancy towel designs here. They don't go that extra mile to do that here, not even if you tip

The food was also good. Plenty of options.

The entertainment at this resort was the most dissapointing. They have a board by the main pool stating what the daily activities were, but they never showed up to do any of them. The only time we saw them was to do a dance by the pool. 2 out of the 7 days they put water balloons in the water but that was it. Literally nothing else happened.

The night shows were by far the worst i have seen. I have never walked out on a show and we walked out of 3. They were boring and just not up to pare with the other resorts. Same dancers and lack of effort.

There is No bar on the beach. The bar staff are barely there so you can expect to walk back and forth to the pool bar to get your drinks. There is food on the beach. Hot dogs and hamburgers. Doesn't ever change. Same food daily there.

The beach was ok. The WORST part was being harassed every 5 minutes from the people on the beach asking if we wanted to buy something or if we wanted drugs. Security should do a better job at keeping this at a minimum. It was just too much so we stayed mostly by the pool.

2  Thank irene g

Dear Guest,

We are sorry about this unfortunate incident, and it is our hope that you would accept this note as a genuine apology for falling short of delivering a genuine experience.

We likewise hope that you would be able to overcome with time the disappointment and give us renewed opportunities to be of service to you.

Best Regards.

Social Media Coordinator.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First and last time in Punta..Arrived on 1-10..Ended up waking up sick on 1-13..high fever,serious stomach issues and a headache .Ended up laying in bed for the next two days w the same symptoms ..Finally was able to eat after the third day of being ill. Stomach issues continued until I came back home on 1-18..Do yourself a favor and travel elsewhere!
My wife told me a bunch of people were sick the same dates we were there as well..

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Z3353CHgaryg

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing us your feedback about your recent stay at our resort, we are really sorry to read that due to a stomach issue you weren't able to enjoy the several joys that our hotel provides.

We would also like to clarify that we never receive a formal complaint from your part during your stay, and we always suggest to our guest with this travel stomach issues to visit the medical consultatory in order to receive professional attention from an expert.

It is such a disappointment that due to only one bad experience, you will not like to come back to the Dominican Republic, as is a country that offers a lot of wonderful experiences than a resort stay. We invite you to change your bad concept of the destination and visit this beautiful island in the future.

Regards.

Social Media Coordinator.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wao that surprises me to get to the hotel for the second time all employees with what I tried the first time they remembered my face and treated me like I was part of them I felt at home full of attention and love with each of my friends fransisco rodriguez greeted me saying hello how is my friend time is going fast remember that you were in November visiting our hotel complex I also felt very excited to visit the restaurant bordeaux which offered me one of the best services that I saw in my visits to the different hotels in the country. on the beach I felt one Exquisite hesitation of peace and tranquility. I had a lot of fun with the variety of activities offered both in the pool and in the theater. I will go back soon.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Mchellei

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana team, we would like to thank you for choosing us as your holiday destination and for sharing your kind words with the TripAdvisor community.

We are pleased to know you had a delightful stay with us and that we were able to fulfill all your expectations. We strive in having a great ambiance to satisfy all the needs of our valued guests, so we are delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us.

Rest assured that all your comments have been shared with our team in order to keep improving our services and facilities.

Warm regards.

Social Media Coordinator
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have just returned home from our amazing 10 day honeymoon at this hotel. All I can say is wow.
No complaints whatsoever, the cleanliness throughout the resort was impeccable including a fantastic maid service.
We ate in all A La Carte restaurants which we could not fault, returning to the Japanese, French and Mexican restaurants a second time. The world cafe buffet for breakfast was fantastic, including the lovely lady who made us fresh mamosa's every morning.
The drinks service was superb, I especially liked the premium beers that were served around the lobby area in the evening and the passing cocktail carts are unreal, the little things that you don't expect really do make this place a must to stay. Everyone in the resort makes you feel like family. Ambi the pool area waiter is an amazing guy, he always made sure we had drinks and asked if we needed anything, he really is a credit to the hotel - top man.
We have already priced up to go again next year and it's safe to say it won't be the last time you see us!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Poachini

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor about your recent stay at Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana. It was a pleasure being your hosts during your recent gateway.

We are very happy to learn that your stay was a most pleasant one and that you were highly satisfied with our service. We have strived to deliver the most memorable experience to our valued guests.

We would love to host you again at your home away home; Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana.

Warm regards.

Social Media Manager
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana.