12,598 results
All reviews seaside grill preferred club world cafe coco cafe entertainment team visited dreams explorers club preferred area el patio preferred room french restaurant honeymoon suite lobby bar wedding coordinator steak dominican republic the general manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It is amazing. The beach is beautiful and the staff is soo kind and friendly , there is so much to do and they always do different things everyday to entertain us. The food is really good and so much to choose fromi would give the WHOLE hotel 5 stars as it is beyond my expectations ! I loved it so much , i would like to return for sure

Room tip: Don’t have a room tip 👍
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank 804dp19
DREPB, Manager at Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Nomad50017367493,

Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!

Best Regards.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I absolutely loved this resort it was so beautiful, clean, and the staff was so kind. This would be my second time coming to this resort and I would definitely go again my experiences were amazing both times. My favourite thing would have to be the when the two bartenders Marko and Clemente would make us drinks in the lobby bar they would always do a little show when making the drinks it made it so much fun.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Road09913563945,

Firstly we would like to thank you for the lovely review you shared following your recent visit to our Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana hotel and are delighted to read that we were able to match your holiday expectations.

Thank you for referencing so many of our team members by name, as we are now able to reach out to them individually and let them know how they made such a positive impact on your stay.

We are thrilled you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for making us your choice hotel when visiting the area. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fantastic family vacation. Service and accommodations were top notch.
I came with my 3 children and my in-laws. We all had a blast.
The service, in particular, was impeccable. My main man was Emilio at the adult pool. He could not do enough for us. Such a gentleman and a great representative for Dreams, Palm Beach.

Room tip: Building 1, near everything.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank raypap

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana.

It is our duty to ensure our guests have a memorable experience with us and it is very rewarding to read a wonderful review such as yours. It would be our honor to serve you again in the near future.

Thank you once again for sharing your comments,

Kind regards.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here with my family of 5 from Feb 17 to 24. This is my third trip to PC and probably my favorite. The weather was absolutely fantastic. The hotel is not big so its easy to get around and find people you're with. We stayed in building 8 and it was a little outdated but overall not that bad. The rooms were clean and the fridge was filled daily with beer and a lot of water. The first day we went to our room, the bell boy saw we had 3 kids so he found the guy and told him we need extra water. He always left extra bottles on the dresser. Service at the hotel was great. Lots of waiters walking around the pool area so you didnt always have to go to the bar. The beer is Presidente which is a great brand and they also had the higher end liquor like smirnoff, bombay gin, jonny walker and i even saw a bottle of courvoisier cognac.

Entertainment is going on all the time and you don't need a schedule. SIMON was fantastic. Every morning he would stop and tell us what the kids activities would be and at what time. If we signed up, he would come and get us when it was starting. Even when my kids didn't do well at the games he still always gave them some of the fun money you can win. Twice a week you can use that money to buy stuff at their auctions.

I didnt get to spend too much time on the beach but when i did, it was nice. The sand is beautiful and although there was some seaweed, crews were always out there cleaning it up. There wasn't enough for me to be bothered by it even when swimming in the ocean.

The restaurants....food was tasty, even in the buffet. The beef and chicken fajitas were the bomb. I had one almost every day. My favorite was the japanese restaurant but everyone else also really liked the Italian. It was tasty but small portions so i wasn't satisfied. One thing i didnt like about the restaurants is that men had to wear pants and sandals(no flip flops). I don't have an issue with that if women had a standard as well. While most were dressed up, i saw some women wearing flip flops, booty shorts and a top that would normally be worn under a shirt. Like i said, at least have a standard dress code for women too.

Would i go back, yes!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank zhaces

Dear zhaces,

Thank you for choosing Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana as your holiday destination and for sharing with us your comments.

Thank you for your very nice compliments for our team and facilities, they do work very hard every day to make sure our guests feel well attended to at all times and definitely are an asset to our hotel. We will certainly relay your praising comments to all of them and we are sure they will be pleased to know their efforts have been appreciated.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our family stayed at Dreams Palm Beach for 5 days over this past Easter break. The food was excellent & we really enjoyed the no bracelet, no reservations to the a la carte restaurant, approach. This made for a very relaxed week with easy to plan dinners.
The best part of our stay was the excellent service from everyone we encountered, and the friendliness of the staff even when walking along the property, which was expertly maintained.
The most impressive quality was the effort put into organizing activities for kids and adults alike. From stretches on the beach to outdoor movies, there was no shortage of things to do for young & old. Our favourite was the fish fry on the beach that included filleting freshly caught fish (including a giant tuna), and grilling a feast beachside. Leading the way at every turn (from 7am to 10pm) was the fantastic entertainment staff--standing out for us was Willy Wonka. He was especially skilled at making connections with travelers with kids, including our two teens, getting them involved in the fun. Before we left, it was most important that we took some photos with Willly, as he made our trip as memorable as the sea and sun.

1  Thank Melanie B

Dear Melanie B,

First and foremost we would like to thank you for the praising review you shared following your recent visit to our Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana hotel and are delighted to read that we were able to match your expectations.

We are thrilled you enjoyed the varied entertainment program organized by our professional team and enhanced by their genuine friendliness and enthusiasm to make sure all guests joining into the daily activities are having a memorable moment among us and we will certainly not fail to share your congratulations with the entire team.

We sincerely look forward to welcome you back on a future occasion and provide you with the exceptional quality and service that characterizes our brand and resort.