This place is amazing. Anyone who has anything bad to say about this place is just a stuck up rat. Everything about the place was wonderful. The staff were so nice and friendly, food was lovely, the room was perfect and the beach and pools were amazing!!!!
I went for my 21st birthday and had the best day of my life. Me and my boyfriend done all of the excursins aswell - swimming with the dolphins, carribean festival, swimming with sharks and stingrays, went to saona island and we got our own speedboat. Would like to say aswell that our rep Lucie was fantastic. she really helped us out a lot.
I would also advise that you go to the spa, it was a bit expensive but really worth the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Caribbean Sea, white sand beach and lush gardens, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana boasts 500 spacious rooms and ample suites surrounded by swaying palm trees and views of endless blue waters stretching to the horizon - the perfect setting in paradise. Take advantage of all the unlimited luxury activities Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana has to offer. Swim, sail, snorkel or windsurf in the turquoise Caribbean, enjoy fine a-la-carte dining, sip favorite cocktails at one of our bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Occidental Punta Cana
- Occidental Allegro Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Occidental
- Sunscape Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Dreams Palm Beach
- Punta Cana Allegro