Santosha is the sanscrit word for contentment and that accurately describes this resort. A group of 26 traveled from the Midwest USA to be swept away to tranquility. After booking with Apple, I sent an e-mail to the Manager, Mr. Pedro Tomas, and even though he was on vacation, he responded the same day with the name of a contact at this exquisite resort. Melani Mena was my contact and from the first moment, I knew we were in "special" hands. Every request was met with enthusiasm (eating as a group, rooms somewhat close to each other, an area to practice yoga twice daily and the list continued). Melani met our group on her day off and bid us goodbye -- again on her day off. How many of us would do that in the USA? We ate in all the ala carte restaurants and there is something for everyone. We enjoyed the World Buffet and Tony is the man. He met every one of us with a smile, always remembered what we were drinking and was quick to take the time to make certain all of our requirements were met. Then the spa with those wonderful massages -- Claudia and Mieses are two of the best massage therapists I've ever come across. I'm always amazed when I read the "petty" items that people complain about. Is everything perfect in your own home -- perhaps not. It was quite close here and I would HIGHLY recommend this resort. If you book through Apple, the rep on-site is Francisco Munoz and he's a man who makes you feel welcome from his first smile. We should all be so happy. For those who say the drinks are watered down -- wow. We just watched the great bartenders and asked them to stop pouring when we had enough. The food is outstanding and there is something for everyone's taste so there really should not be any complaints. Yes, perhaps you don't like something you chose, but that doesn't mean it doesn't taste good.
Our group has traveled together for many years so we are seasoned travelers who wish to "thank the entire resort and staff for making our stay a most memorable experience". Thank-you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Caribbean Sea, white sand beach and lush gardens, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana boasts 500 spacious rooms and ample suites surrounded by swaying palm trees and views of endless blue waters stretching to the horizon - the perfect setting in paradise. Take advantage of all the unlimited luxury activities Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana has to offer. Swim, sail, snorkel or windsurf in the turquoise Caribbean, enjoy fine a-la-carte dining, sip favorite cocktails at one of our bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Occidental Punta Cana
- Occidental Allegro Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Occidental
- Sunscape Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Dreams Palm Beach
- Punta Cana Allegro