This is our third trip to this resort in a year. We usually don't visit the same place twice - let alone 3 times in a row.... in a year! The staff is wonderfully attentive (one of the main reasons we love DPC) . The resort is beautiful and the food, restaurant and bar service are all top notch. We are here as I write this. Last week was very full with holiday vacationers. This week the resort is considerably less packed. However, the service has been excellent - full with guests or not.
The GM, Pedro Thomas runs a very tight ship and it shows. EVERY employee is on point and on their game. I can't stress how fantastic the service is here. On the preferred side German, Joel and Jose have made sure no one has been thirsty or hungry on the beach for even a second. Alexandra is a pleasure to have as a preferred lounge concierge as is the entire staff. The restaurant staff (Italian, French, Mexican and Japanese as well as the buffet) are great and the food is five star. Preferred side members also have another restaurant, the Seaside grill, to choose from...... which is awesome and has THE COWBOY, arguably the best steak sandwich I've ever had.
I could go on forever on how great this place is and how wonderful the accommodations are. The beds are comfortable. The mini bar is great. The cable Tv is very good. The bath and shower are great. The beach is breathtaking. The water is clear and WARM. The many pools are beautiful and there are a lot of things to do (excursions) .
I'm headed back to the beach and then over to grab a cowboy for lunch. The strongest thing I can say about this paradise of a vacation destination is that I've never heard one bad thing/complaint from any guest here ever in three trips here..... and talk to A LOT of people. If you come here once, you'll be here twice (at least!) I guarantee.
Perfecto in the French resturaunt, Angel in the Mexican, Ray in the Seaside and Italian, Gasolina, woody, candyman, matilde you are all so wonderful. Cuchi is the Charo of the Dominican Republic and Dreams is lucky to have such a great spirit and entertainer on staff. She will make your vacation!
I look forward to the next time I step out of the cab and my dear friend Carlos says "welcome home Pallas family "...... because........ with the wonderful job they do, we do feel like this is home. Well done DREAMS PALM BEACH. PUNTA CANA. we 'll be back again and again.!!!!
When you arrive here tell them "el congrejo" sent you. They'll take extra special care of you! I gaurantee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Caribbean Sea, white sand beach and lush gardens, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana boasts 500 spacious rooms and ample suites surrounded by swaying palm trees and views of endless blue waters stretching to the horizon - the perfect setting in paradise. Take advantage of all the unlimited luxury activities Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana has to offer. Swim, sail, snorkel or windsurf in the turquoise Caribbean, enjoy fine a-la-carte dining, sip favorite cocktails at one of our bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Occidental Punta Cana
- Occidental Allegro Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Occidental
- Sunscape Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Dreams Palm Beach
- Punta Cana Allegro