My husband and I stayed at the Macao May 2 to the 8th. We had been to the Riu Bambu in 2006 and really enjoyed it there.
We had a great vacation here also. Same great beach, but the Macao seemed a bit more elegant and reserve.
The service was great. You won't find yourself looking around for waiter or waitress at this place.
We liked the room and the food was good too.
We plan to return our next trip to Punta Cana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana. * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. * Within the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Punta Cana, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu. * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 3-storey building. Colonial style architecture. * Surrounded by 30,000 m2 / 36,000 sq. yards of palm groves alongside the beach. 50 km / 31 miles from Higey. 200 m / 660 ft. from Caribbean Street. 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int'l. Airport. * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Macao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Macao Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Macao Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Rui Palace Punta Cana