We had an amazing honeymoon at RIU Palace Macao. The size of the hotel is great!! Everything is close and you don´t have long walk.
Rooms were very comfortable they are big and clean.
Food is good, not waw, but they make an effort. As I´m a vegetarian I didn´t have too many options. Forget about the Japanese restaurant, it is awfull!!! The worst sushi ever...
Entertainment is amazing, we loved the shows! We did almost all the activities from ping pong to aqua gym. They really make your stay fun.
Just remember to tip everybody....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana. * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. * Within the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Punta Cana, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu. * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 3-storey building. Colonial style architecture. * Surrounded by 30,000 m2 / 36,000 sq. yards of palm groves alongside the beach. 50 km / 31 miles from Higey. 200 m / 660 ft. from Caribbean Street. 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int'l. Airport. * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Macao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Macao Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Macao Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Rui Palace Punta Cana