We stayed at the Riu Palace Macao the first 2 weeks of October. This was our second visit this year. We loved it so much the first time, we had to go back! The staff are wonderful and provided excellent service throughout our stay. They always have a smile and are warm and accommodating. We found the hotel to be spotless and the staff work very hard to keep everything clean and tidy. The grounds, pool areas and beach are always clean thanks to the groundskeepers and pool maintenance team.
We had a well appointed room overlooking the pool and ocean which was always cleaned to a high standard by Julia which we appreciated. The a/c worked well and we found the bed to be very comfortable.
There is a varied selection of food and we have tried the buffet as well as the a la carte restaurants. The food has always been excellent and the desserts are awesome. Our breakfast server Maribel always greeted us with a big smile and excellent service. We especially love the coffee bar.....the iced coffees are superb and served by the sweet, singing waitress.
There was never an issue getting a chair around the pool or at the beach and plenty of shady areas if you don't like the sun. Thank you to Bermudez and Salvador for providing excellent beverage service at the pool.
The entertainment team do a fantastic job of providing a variety of activities everyday from morning til night. A great group of people who long hours and go out of their way to make sure everyone has a good time.......Brenda, Alex, Malvin, Wilkins, Naomi, Manuel and Jefferi .....thank you for entertaining us.....you are the best!!
We love that this resort is adults only and it is smaller than most of the other resorts. It is truly a place to unwind and relax! A big thank you to everyone for making our vacation so special! We will be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana. * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. * Within the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Punta Cana, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu. * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 3-storey building. Colonial style architecture. * Surrounded by 30,000 m2 / 36,000 sq. yards of palm groves alongside the beach. 50 km / 31 miles from Higey. 200 m / 660 ft. from Caribbean Street. 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int'l. Airport. * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Macao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Macao Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Macao Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Rui Palace Punta Cana