The resort was very nice.The staff awesome this is my 4th stay at a Riu and I never get disappointed.The whole setting when you enter the pool area is nice.The main pool is in front of you the restaurants are on the left and the pool bar on your right.Over looking all of this is the beautiful beach and see thru water.One disappointment there is no jet skiing.Your also surrounded by 4 other Riu's which you can enter for lunch and activities you can't go there for dinner.About 15 mins away is the Hard Rock Cafe that was really cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana. * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. * Within the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Punta Cana, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu. * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 3-storey building. Colonial style architecture. * Surrounded by 30,000 m2 / 36,000 sq. yards of palm groves alongside the beach. 50 km / 31 miles from Higey. 200 m / 660 ft. from Caribbean Street. 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int'l. Airport. * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Macao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Macao Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Macao Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Rui Palace Punta Cana