Where to start,on arrival fresh juice in glass handed to everyone waiting to check in. This was done efficiently and quickly. lifts to all floors, and luggage brought up shortly afterwards. Welcome pack on arrival. Fridge stocked with plenty of soft drinks, filter coffee maker & kettle. Free gin, vodka, brandy & rum on optic topped when required as were soft drinks. Bedroom and bathroom absolutely first class. Everything to do with food, meals and snacks etc top class. Bars and drinks in plentiful supply. Waiter service around the pool and even on the beach was excellent. All in all I would recommend this hotel for an all inclusive holiday without hesitation. ps no under 18 year olds !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana. * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. * Within the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Punta Cana, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu. * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 3-storey building. Colonial style architecture. * Surrounded by 30,000 m2 / 36,000 sq. yards of palm groves alongside the beach. 50 km / 31 miles from Higey. 200 m / 660 ft. from Caribbean Street. 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int'l. Airport. * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Macao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Macao Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Macao Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Rui Palace Punta Cana