This is an all inclusive resort for couple only - we all should know that you are not going to get 5 star gourmet food at an all inclusive, having stayed in many of these I would say that the food was on the better side of most. Why these folks offer wine that is undrinkable is beyond me, charge more or at least allow customers to buy up would be the way to go. The beach and pools are great no 7 am mad dash to get the last beach chair. The rooms are on the smallish side but very quiet and functional with nice balconies. One of the better all inclusive but please improve the wine!
Finally they have a capuchino bar that offers some of the best expresso coffee that I have ever had a real plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana. * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. * Within the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Punta Cana, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu. * The Splash waterpark will be opened from November 2016 * 3-storey building. Colonial style architecture. * Surrounded by 30,000 m2 / 36,000 sq. yards of palm groves alongside the beach. 50 km / 31 miles from Higey. 200 m / 660 ft. from Caribbean Street. 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int'l. Airport. * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Macao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Macao Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Macao Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Rui Palace Punta Cana