This was my first Club Med experience and it definitely wont be the last! At first I was worried that there wasn't any a la carte restaurants but the spread at the buffet each night had so much variety and gourmet dishes that were outstanding. I went with my cousin and by the end of the trip we were friends with everyone that worked at the resort! Even other guests! We met a couple from Kansas who were on their 30th Club Med holiday.
The service was absolutely amazing. Nim from Montreal, Roody, Ezequiel, Emily, Paul, Stephanie, Ray Ray, Atila, Madmax, Genevive, Catherine, Bruno, Mayra, Ana, Diesel, Javi, Elvis, Tony, Samuel, Kelvin,...they all made our stay so memorable and genuinely fabulous. Their friendly attitudes and smiling faces made my trip absolutely seamless and amazing.
my favorite was the trapeze everyday from 4-6. Thursday night they did the trapeze show and I was asked to join them in the show. I mentioned to Ray Ray that I am a singer and he invited me to sing with the Circus show the next night. It was truly an honour!
Our room was clean and the resort was immaculate. We went to Santo Domingo with the excursion which I highly recommend. The city is so beautiful and safe. We also went on the Snorkelling excursion and I saw hundreds of fish including a Great Barracuda. Mayra, one of the waitresses, offered to take us to her house and go shopping in Higuey which I am so glad we did. I found some amazing one of a kind dresses :) She opened her home and heart to us and I have gained a friend for life. The music at the disco every night was great and Sandy, the DJ, would play anything I requested. The Celeste bar has an amazing view of the ocean it was hard leaving there sometimes.
With the variety of activities available at no cost and the excursions offered, there was never a dull moment. I would recommend this resort to anyone! Families, single people, young people, old people. There is something for everyone here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Dominican Republic in this all-inclusive family resort, designed over a long white-sand beach, considered to be the finest in the world. Travel to Club Med Punta Cana with your family and enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation in this resort which flourishes beside a lagoon surrounded by magnificent grove of coconut palms. Fun moments filled with memories await your kids at Club Med world-famous children's clubs with dedicated activities and sports for children and teenagers from morning to evening, for each age group, and all coordinated by qualified and enthusiastic professionals. This newly redesigned resort has something for everyone, with amenities such as: Baby Club Med™*, a new Spa* with private pool access, exclusive private Oceanfront Family Suites, new dedicated programs for Mini Club Med™ including Le Petit Tennis(R), circus school and Baby Gym(R), Passworld for teens, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med and BookIt.com so you can book your Club Med Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Club Med
- Club Med Dominican Republic