We were booked into the hotel as a large group. Overall the experience was very good primarily due to the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. Although the hotel is supposed to be 5* there were definite areas that did not live upto the grading;
- The bedrooms and buildings were old and a little tired - especially the bathrooms.
- Public areas drab and needed a facelift.
- Restaurant again old and needed a facelift.
- All inclusive was basic with local drinks, mediocre food and long queues for anything that was slightly better.
- Limited beach beds and shade.
- Very poor wifi and only in the lobby area
- Hard sell from the spa and other money making departments like sightseeing etc.
To off set these factors, the staff made up for many factors as they were welcoming, funny, cheeky and made your day.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included