We just returned home from a 7 day family vacation at Bavaro Princess June 7-14 - what an amazing adventure! We had 4 adults and our two daughters 6 and 7. Had a wonderful time... arrived late on Saturday night, but Zachary Love at check in was so helpful and kind, as was Daniel. Were greeted with drinks right away at the front desk upon arrival - even fruit punch for the kids - at 10:30 at night! Shuttled right to our room, bus boys found us a mango right off the tree and gave it to my littlest girl - amazing rooms - close to beach and pool, we did not have platinum, but I don't think we missed it other than not being able to reserve meal times at a la carte but if you got there early enough at 6 usually able to get you in. Food was good, abundance of things to choose from at the buffets, wait staff amazing, Yesenia took us right in and said she was our "Dominican Mamasita" and the kids were her little Bambinos. We were always greeted with big hugs. All wait staff was wonderful. Everyone with big smiles, likely because we were always smiling. From grounds keepers to the maids (our room was always picked up and clean with beautiful flowers and decorations on our beds) so nice. Is only one king bed but the kids slept on the pull out couch and there was also a roll away bed. Worked out perfectly. Our first morning our maid got a groundsman to get us a coconut off the tree, he chopped off the top and we got to drink the water! When we were on the beach the bartenders would come and bring us new drinks every 30-45 minutes. At the pool we would just swim up to the bar and get a drink right away. Wish I could remember the bartender's names, but the pool bar by the beach was the best for us, but it was where we stayed most of the time....
We can't forget Anairis and Alexandra at the kids club - they took care of my 7 year old daughter for an entire day, they went to the pool, she got her drinks throughout the day, coloring, games, swings and slide at the kids club by the beach, she didn't want to leave! Every night at the kids disco at the princess theatre was so fun, boy vs. girl, chicken dance, talent show, she even got to sing her favorite song "Let it Go" from Disney Frozen on stage - she felt like a star! Even though ours was a family vacation, were many couples there - definitely much for them to do too! Thank you to everyone - was an amazing vacation, will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bavaro Princess, situated in the Dominican Republic in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of customers.136 splendid Platinum Suites, 16 Honeymoon Spa Suites, 82 functional Junior Suites, or the 572 spacious and fully equipped Bungalow Suites, provide the ideal added value to enjoy an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Punta Cana
- Hotel Bavaro Princess
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel Resort
- Princess Bavaro
- Bavaro Princess Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Princess Hotel Punta Cana