Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)
  • Breakfast included
Royal Service at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)
  • Beachfront
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)
11,464 results
All reviewsplatinum loungebella pastaplatinum packagebungalow suiteplatinum beachplatinum sectionjustin bieberel pescadormain lobbylobby buffeta la carte restaurantsthe lion kinganimation teamseafooddominican republicsteakmake reservations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I decided to go somewhere different for my birthday. I went to Punta Cana and had a beautiful time, from the time I arrived at the resort I was given a nice cold glass of Mimosa. Then I was taken my room, a room fit for a Diva and a princess, clean and the bed was well made. The day of my birthday my room was decorated with pink, blue and yellow balloons. At night, my friends and I went to dinner at Sakura the food was wonderful and the servers was very professional and yet friendly. My favorite stay at Bavaro Princess Resort was the variety of shows, and we attended a show every night. The pool was clean and the drinks keep coming. Everyone at the resort was attentive and helpful. I am already planning my next vacation for my graduation from college next June. I strongly recommend this resort!!!!!

Room Tip: Request a room not far from the pool and the beach because you can walk rather than wait for the cart.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jewel B
Management-BavaroP, Community Manager at Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Punta Cana. We really appreciate that you took the time to post your feedback and we are delighted to hear that you loved your stay in our hotel and really appreciated the services proposed by our staff.

We look forward to celebrate with you your graduation from college!!!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We have never been to Punta Cana and wasn't sure what to expect. This resort was amazing. All of the staff went out of their way to make our trip the very best. Special thanks to Leone (Omlette Maker) who made breakfast and supper very memorable and such a great time at the buffet. He truly has a heart of gold and he loves to make sure you are happy and laugh. The Al A Carte restaurants were amazing. Great choices of many different kinds of dishes. Many thanks to Angela who took care of cleaning our room all week. She was such a pleasure to speak with and she too went above and beyond to make sure we had more than we could ask for. Every morning we received a fresh coconut delievered to our door by the landscapers. Sorry I didn't get the name but thank you for making this so memorable. The resort was extremely clean. Rooms were amazing. Food was great! Entertainment was incredible. The swim up bar staff were so entertaining. Raphy made the best "Raphy Special" drinks. They were so delicious and made to perfection. Highly recommend this resort to anyone going to Punta Cana. The "Booze" Cruise put on by SeaPro was the best off resort trip I have ever experienced. Highly recommend! The resort felt extremely safe. Overall there was no complaints from me about this resort. Everyone was amazing and made this trip so memorable. Thank you to everyone at Bavaro Pricess. We will definately go back next year! Tracey

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the Ocean are a bit better as the pool is also right beside the Ocean. A bit of a walk to dinner however there is a Trolly that will pick you up every 10 minutes. We were in Villa 313 and it was incredible! View of the pool and Ocean from our balcony. I recommend the 2nd (top) floor if you are able to climb stairs.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We are truly delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your overall stay with us and were pleased with the service proposed by our staff. It was indeed our pleasure to have you as our guests and hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Excelent resort! Clean, amazing staff and good food.
The main pool, the one near the beach and with the bar, it's great, especially during the afternoon.
They have a lot of restaurants around the hotel. Pastas, Chinese, Japanese, Brazilian, French, Fish and the main one near the reception. In the main restaurante, each day, they have a specific thematic food: French, Dominica, Spanish, etc... in the days I've been there, the hotel was at 50% of their capacity, so the restaurants weren't open all days, they switch between them.
Too many tour´s salesmen at the beach.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Teresa S

Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! Thank you very much for your feedback. We hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Best regards,

General Management

Reviewed October 6, 2013

i was for 3 days and two nights and it was not good, the TV looked very bad, I asked it fixed and did not, did not have the seafood and food was very bad, the bar is very limited, the club only give drinks for an hour, then the drinks are expensive ...... no big deal for an all inclusive, just a regular hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert A

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sending your feedback. We would like to inform you that we take note of each and every guest´s observations, complaints, suggestions and comments always with the aim of improving.

Warmest regards.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Personal is quiet cold, except Maicon. Thank you, Mike!
Instalations are OK.
Too many tour´s salesmen at the beach. Thats anoying.
I Liked very much our room! (includes a jacuzzi)
The rest of the time, of course, our travel agency was trying to sell us an upgrade of it program. We decided not to buy.

Room Tip: choose a building near the beach, just before the Premium area.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Juan Carlos B

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinions on TripAdvisor about our hotel. It is very important for our daily performance to receive your valuable opinion, that’s why I want to say thank you for letting us know.