Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino
$335
$261
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$328
$218
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Excellence Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$370
$315
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$160
$125
Melia Caribe Tropical(Bavaro)
$205
$128
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$371
$311
$465
$311
Bookit.com
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$259
$181
  • Breakfast included
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$516
$399
Bookit.com
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$346
$270
11,567 results
All reviewsplatinum loungebella pastaplatinum packagebungalow suiteplatinum beachplatinum sectionjustin bieberel pescadormain lobbylobby buffeta la carte restaurantsthe lion kinganimation teamseafooddominican republicsteakmake reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Personal is quiet cold, except Maicon. Thank you, Mike!
Instalations are OK.
Too many tour´s salesmen at the beach. Thats anoying.
I Liked very much our room! (includes a jacuzzi)
The rest of the time, of course, our travel agency was trying to sell us an upgrade of it program. We decided not to buy.

Room Tip: choose a building near the beach, just before the Premium area.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Juan Carlos B
Management-BavaroP, Community Manager at Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinions on TripAdvisor about our hotel. It is very important for our daily performance to receive your valuable opinion, that’s why I want to say thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I don't usually do this kind of reviews (lazy me...), but in this case, and considering the amazing time and the fantastic people that we've found in this hotel, I felt that they deserve my time to explain to you why I will go back to this place next time I go back to Punta Cana.

# Employees: From my point of view, these is one of the main asset of this hotel. All the little details and the sympathy they put in their work is truly amazing.

# Guests: This is one point that the hotel cannot be blamed for, but is one of the things that personally I mind. I like to be in a place with good ambience and good people around. That's important for a good vacation, and that was exactly what I have found!

#Pool: The main pool, the one near the beach and with the bar, it's great, especially during the afternoon, with all the activities going on there and people socialising at the bar! Could live like that for ever... ;) Regarding the other pool (near the reception), I have just used it in the last day, when I was waiting for the shuttle to go to the airport, it's more quiet and good to relax.

#Beach: The beach is great. The staff keep it clean and fun to be around, you always have activities there. If you want to relax, this is also the place. The beach is long enough that you can find a quiet place where you can read your book or just lay down and enjoy the sun.

#Food: They have a lot of restaurants around the hotel. Pastas, Chinese, Japanese, Brazilian, French, Fish and the main one near the reception. In the main restaurante, each day, they have a specific thematic food: French, Dominica, Spanish, etc... in the days I've been there, the hotel was at 50% of their capacity, so the restaurants weren't open all days, they switch between them. The food itself was incredible well cooked and with quality ingredients, in every restaurant!

#Activities: You have a lot of daily activities around the hotel, during the morning you always have the staff team on the beach and on the afternoon in the pool. They organize games, sports, etc... But also have specific activities for each day of the week, by myself I went to a sushi lesson and at the end we ate our sushi! ;)

#Rooms: all the rooms are in bungalows. Each bungalow have 8 rooms, 4 in each floor. The room was a suite, with jacuzzi, king size bed, tv, sofa, a nice bathroom... it was also very quiet, don't hear a sound from our neighbors, have a nice balcony were you can relax for a while. The A/C worked very well, I need it working during the night, otherwise I couldn't sleep at all!

#Check in: We arrived at 22h, it was very hot that night (like the other nights, but we were not used to that yet...) they were waiting for us with a refreshing cocktail inside a coconut. They explained everything about the hotel, asked us to take a picture with them for facebook, and then they took us to the bungallow because we were very tired. I was really surprise, because some days earlier I had sent them a message through facebook asking some questions, and they remembered! They told me that they had appreciated my contact, their clients are very important for them, so they will give me a suite in the first line of the beach. Liked a lot the detail! Thank you very much to Bavaro Princess.

#Check out: Was fast and organized! My flight was at the end of the afternoon, so I´ve asked to leave the room later then 12h, they extended till 14h, but after that they gave me a courtesy room so that i could take a bath before I left for the airport, that way i could enjoy the hotel till the time to leave.

#Transportation: Inside the hotel, you have a some "train" that passes each 10 min (or less) and take you from the reception til the beach. You can easily walk from one side to another, it's relaxing and not so hard to do.

And that's all. Thank you once again to all the staff of Bavaro Princess for their amazing sympathy and hope to see you soon.

Bye.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Xiscas82

Dear Guest.

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Punta Cana. We really appreciate that you took the time to post your feedback and were delighted to hear that you loved your stay in our hotel and really appreciated the services proposed by our staff.

Thank you again!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We chose this hotel because it was a good price and had good reviews. The food was acceptable but not fantastic. We ate at the restaurant next door and the food was way better. The grounds are well kept and quite clean. The beach is magnificent except for smokers leaving their butts everywhere in the sand.
We returned to the resort in July because we purchased a Royal Holiday timeshare...we wanted to test drive the contract. Turned out to be the worst thing I have ever had to go through. They scammed us for thousands and just didn't deliver. We were promised platinum at the resort because they said they owned it...lie.
WARNING!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THE ROYAL HOLIDAY SCAMMERS!! I can't believe Bavaro Princess lets them perform their criminal activities there. I will never return to this resort even though I like it. Royal Holiday has actually convinced me to never return to the DR again. Too bad.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SpadesGraves
Management-BavaroP, Community Manager at Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

We apologize for the inconveniences. We have already sent you an e-mail with our Operations Manager contact information, hoping to get more details of this unfortunate situation.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Nice hotel, the food is good, the best option is a la cart restaurant excelent food, the bad side is that when i went it was low season so their just open two of four of the restaurant every night but if you are going to stay 4 or 5 days that should not be a problem. Excelent service. I have the opportunity to eat at the pescador (sea food) amazing ceviche, them i went to Gaucho(meat restaurant) excelent churrasco. the rooms are big and nice, a/c working ok. the hotel is kind of big so you have to take the train or shuttle to go anywhere but there is always one passing by so that was fine for me and my litle girl enyoed every time we have to jumpin in one. Slow check in very fast checkout. the swimming pool was very clean and if you like the beach you will definetely love this one, very white sand, blue water just perfect. the shows where nice too.

Room Tip: Choose rooms near the beach and pool.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Katia A

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your comments following your stay with us here at the Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino.

We realize how important your feedback is to our continued improvement and success.

With Kindest Regards,

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had a blast with my hubby at this resort! I would go again in a heart beat! The only down side is the time shares ( but what resort doesnt want to sell you something right?) The animation team so wonderful and the shows are night were great!!! They show people were actually very professional :)
The food was good. They have a couple very nice resturaunts and the buffet was very good too! ( make sure to pack some nice outfits to go into the resuraunts)

Even thou I went with my Husband the kids club looked like a lot of fun. The kids were sometimes involved in the night shows and they were always happy to do so..

ITS JUST SUCH A GREAT PLACE TO BE !

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank JESS R

Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and the service given by our staff was up to your satisfaction! Thank you very much for your feedback.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.