Well first of all i was impressed by facility including the huge cozy lobby, great beach and large "jungle style" property. When we first came to the beach i was pleasantly surprised because the photos of the resort i've seen online can not describe how gorgeous the beach is indeed. White and clear sand, HUGE beach with a lot of lounge chairs with "umbrellas" and without. Nice and large pools with a lot of beach chairs and wooden umbrellas. I had some bad experience with Bahia when you have to wake up at 7 am if you want to get a chair by the pool - that resolt was a completely different story. That was a GOOD part.
We enjoyed the hotel till Friday till local people arrived. It a common thing when Dominican and Mexican resorts rent the facility for Local people for a weekend. I didn't see any problem with local people and they are usually nice and friendly and do not cause any troubles at all. This resort gave me a completely different experience and stolen 3 days of my vacation. They rented over 400 rooms for a weekend to local people and hotel was SO overloaded that you had to almost fight for a table and even a plate at the restaurant. The resort is HUGE and you need to take a shuttle if you need to get from the lobby area to the beach area. It was impossible to catch the shuttle because local people jumped to the bus BEFORE it was stopped and ignoring all the line ups. Same thing with the line at the buffet - they just JUMPED to the table even there were your bags and plates !!!! We had to get the restaurant management involved in order to get our tables back !!!
All of them left by 3 pm on Sunday and 3 days were stolen from my vacation.
SECOND HUGE PROBLEM - sales people who try to sell a Time Shares - they bother a lot !!! They wear "cream" or blue color shirts with ROYAL logo on it. They are trying to catch you basically everywhere but most of them located by the Buffet entrance area. They really bother and best way to skip them - IGNORE THEM. If you started a conversation even once - they will follow you every time when they see you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bavaro Princess, situated in the Dominican Republic in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of customers.136 splendid Platinum Suites, 16 Honeymoon Spa Suites, 82 functional Junior Suites, or the 572 spacious and fully equipped Bungalow Suites, provide the ideal added value to enjoy an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Punta Cana
- Hotel Bavaro Princess
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel Resort
- Princess Bavaro
- Bavaro Princess Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Princess Hotel Punta Cana