Myself and my husband stayed here for 12 nights on the 25th April . We found the resort very stunning , beautiful beach , lovely rooms ( bungalow Suite ) food in buffet was ok not great but you won't go hungry, the restaurants were much better the steak house being our favourite followed by the pasta.
Be aware of the time share men at the lobby buffet restaurant entrance ! Tell them bluntly that you are not interested and they will get the message and leave you alone.
If you also like to walk along the beach as we do please be aware if you come onto the beach and walk right you come to some shops located on the beach about a mile down, before you reach them turn and go back as these shop owners are vile and hassle you beyond belief to look in their shops even thou we told them we have no money on us they said they would come to our hotel later to collect the money ! Never the less we told them no we was not interested and continued to walk past but then got more hassle walking back past them to get to our hotel again ! They really did annoy me. We preferred to walk left of the resort personally.
Also make sure you take lots of sun factor, we did but we needed a factor 50 and got charged $40 for a little bottle that would cost £6 back home.
A tip if you are a big drinker try and get a Bubba keg as this will stop you having to leave the beach to keep getting drinks as they hold a lot of fluid and keeps it cold upto 12 hours, we did not have one but see a lot of people with these, my husband would have loved one as the hotel use little plastic cups so he was forever going to get a cold beer.
We did have trouble with our mini bar and out of the 12 nights we had to ring them 10 nights to refill it, slightly annoying but never the less we still loved our stay here.
We are not pool people but the pool looked nice with plenty of beds. If you do want a bed under an umbrella on the beach I'm afraid you do have to be up about 6.30 to claim one or you'll be out in the sun all day and get very burnt.
If you have booked to go here I'm sure you won't be disappointed and I am very jealous of you : )
We will be back !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bavaro Princess, situated in the Dominican Republic in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of customers.136 splendid Platinum Suites, 16 Honeymoon Spa Suites, 82 functional Junior Suites, or the 572 spacious and fully equipped Bungalow Suites, provide the ideal added value to enjoy an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Punta Cana
- Hotel Bavaro Princess
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel Resort
- Princess Bavaro
- Bavaro Princess Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Princess Hotel Punta Cana