Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino
Ranked #32 of 107 Hotels in Punta Cana
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We have just came back from the Bavaro Princess September 14, 2012 to September 28 2012 this is our 5th time at this resort, but this is the first time that I have written a review
Again the staff is amazing at this resort, we lost a $600 camera in a case with all extras (spare batters, 16gig memory card) the driver of the shuttle bus Juan Fliex handed it in to the reception area, and we were thrilled to get the camera back
This is also our first time to stay in the main pool area it was a blast, the entertainment crew where great fun. Robert and Michael seem to be in control of all the actives, these Guys were everywhere. I have seen them at the beach Party covered in gold paint looking like a statue, taking a group of visitors on a bicycle ride around the complex, and at the nightly shows like the Loin King.
We have seen a huge improvement in the Buffet Restaurants from our last visit. For our 2 week stay we did not go hungry, I know because I gained 10lbs, we had so many choices ever night there was a different theme night (Spanish, Mexican, French food) No lineups to tables for meals at the Buffett, this resort is going through a lot of renovations, the seafood restaurant on the beach has been fully renovated it was not open when we there but it should be soon, it look amazing
The lobby bar is where we went for a drink at night, Again the Bar Staff where great, Dolce was the only lady working with 2 men and she ran that Bar, I walked back to our room at least 3 times around 3am and had no problems
The beach is just gorgeous and clean, we did not sit there this time we just walked, one day we went to the left and the other we went to the right, again no problems on the beach we had a few locals trying to get to go into their hotel but we just said no,
As far as I could tell there where plenty of chairs on the beach
We stayed down near the beach /main pool area this time it was very covenant. The room was great it had a king size bed and the maid was there every day to clean.
I would recommend this resort and we hope to back soon

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
8 Thank Derek1387

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,621)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I stayed at the Bavaro Princess Suites in May 2012. I had an incredible time. I traveled with a group of about 50 people and the resort was very accommodating. We were greeted with cool towels and drink in a coconut.
We booked through Apple vacations and the hotel provided a cocktail party for our group and also a group dinner at the Steak House on the final night. We danced the night at way at the cocktail party. Carlos was our representative that helped us throughout the week and I couldn't say enough great things about him. He was honestly like a little angel and always around when you needed anything at all.

The room was beautiful and clean. The entire facility was kept very clean as well. It was never hard to get to one of the many bars to get a drink.

The only thing that was not my favorite was the food options. There are long waits are certain restaurants so we were not able to get into them. We ended up eating at the buffets a couple nights and they did not have the greatest quality of selections. Outside of scheduled meal hours, there was not much to eat other than the beach grille so we were stuck with hot dogs or hamburgers if we missed lunch.

We utilized the free kayaks that were available and that was a lot of fun. The beach was beautiful and the water was very clear. It was still early in summer, so the resort was not extremely crowded. We were always able to get a chair or cabana at the pool or beach.

The shows were entertaining. The staff was extremely friendly and pleasant the entire week.

Overall I had an amazing experience at the Bavaro Princess Suites.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Ginger B
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I had a great time. Everything was excellent. The staff was great. The entertainment meat were excellent. U would like to thank Michel and Robert from the animation team for going out of their way to make sure I was always having a great time. Thanks guys both of u are great people. Hope to see u guys soon.

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank Trooper1o1
Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I am dominican, I live in Santo Domingo and me and my family have gone to many hotels in the east (Bávaro, Punta Cana) the south (Bayahíbe) and north of the island (Puerto Plata) seriously, this is one of the worst experiences I have had in a long time. Rooms are old and poorly renovated. These people don't clean out the beach, there's mosquitoes everywhere, I can deal with the heat outside, but the rooms had poor air conditioning, and we had to be moved to another one really far from the rest of the group. You can get lost really easily, and there's basically no entertainment team.

I can say that dinner what excellent, but lunch was just obviously recycled from the night before. The service wasn't bad either, but servants really don't try to learn foreign languages, so if you know no spanish, you are screwed.

It's sad because I know the area and others hotels around are way better.

Room Tip: ask for rooms closer to the beach, those have better conditions. However I suggest you go to another...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
8 Thank Patricia M
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Attn: Travellers

My fiance and I visited Bavaro Princess nov 15-22, 2011, and truly had a Great Time. Food was Fantastic and great selection with the resaurants. The Buffet was amazing all Week! We travel 2-3 times a year. This is a Huge Resort. So big, they have like 4 shuttle buses running continously from lobby to Beach. about 10 min walk from Lobby area to beach but was nice to walk. We preferred the rooms near the Lobby vs. near the Beach. All the action for night festivities is at the Lobby and its opened late!!! Everyone would meet at the Lobby for continued drinking and socializing by around 9pm. Staff was wicked,and friendly. We walked up to Casino just outside resort, was blah. Huge Poker fan, but didn't trust the Locals and Dealers there personally. The club at the Casino was Dead unfortunately. Make sure you check the 9pm shows and activities. The Beach Party (tuesday) was Awesome. A few too many drinks between us there, haha! Beach was super nice!!! Easy to get chairs and spots, no hassles. Our room was gorgeous! Like a mini Condo, 2 floors. We highly recommend. This place is usally in the $1300-$1500 price range. Just keep your eyes out for deals on it, we paid $950 all in Canadian.

Book it without hesitation!

Duane Mohamed
Whitby, Ontario, Canada

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
12 Thank Duane M
montreal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is a beautifl and huge resort with a train that go's by every five mintes to get you to point a to point b .The beach is just beautiful with white sand and the pool's are clean and well kept.There only daown fall is they sell time shares and bug you trying to see them.No matter how much you tell them NO they still ask you over and over and they waist so much of you time and energy. If it wasn't for that , the place is very very nice .lovely lobby to sit and have a drink our coffee ..

Room Tip: room's close to beach
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank zadojny
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I recently traveled to Bavaro Princess the week of August 25th and from checking in, to our room, to the restaurants to the service we received throughout the entire week, I can't say enough great things about our experience. I travel quite abit for both personal and business and the service we received at the Bavaro Princess hotel is hands down the best. In particular I would like to recongize the following two employees at the front desk who went out of their way to ensure my friend and I had the best vacation: Danilo & Earis. From the start of the vacation to the end, both Danilo and Earis ensured every part of our vacation was perfect.

I highly recommend this resort to anyone looking to travel to Punta Cana!!!

Please extend my gratitude to both Danilo and Earis and pass along this feedback to their managers. It's important to recongize when employees exceed expectations and both Danilo and Earis exceeded our expectations throughout the entire week!!!

Thank-you and I look forward to traveling back to your hotel in the near future!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends