We have just came back from the Bavaro Princess September 14, 2012 to September 28 2012 this is our 5th time at this resort, but this is the first time that I have written a review
Again the staff is amazing at this resort, we lost a $600 camera in a case with all extras (spare batters, 16gig memory card) the driver of the shuttle bus Juan Fliex handed it in to the reception area, and we were thrilled to get the camera back
This is also our first time to stay in the main pool area it was a blast, the entertainment crew where great fun. Robert and Michael seem to be in control of all the actives, these Guys were everywhere. I have seen them at the beach Party covered in gold paint looking like a statue, taking a group of visitors on a bicycle ride around the complex, and at the nightly shows like the Loin King.
We have seen a huge improvement in the Buffet Restaurants from our last visit. For our 2 week stay we did not go hungry, I know because I gained 10lbs, we had so many choices ever night there was a different theme night (Spanish, Mexican, French food) No lineups to tables for meals at the Buffett, this resort is going through a lot of renovations, the seafood restaurant on the beach has been fully renovated it was not open when we there but it should be soon, it look amazing
The lobby bar is where we went for a drink at night, Again the Bar Staff where great, Dolce was the only lady working with 2 men and she ran that Bar, I walked back to our room at least 3 times around 3am and had no problems
The beach is just gorgeous and clean, we did not sit there this time we just walked, one day we went to the left and the other we went to the right, again no problems on the beach we had a few locals trying to get to go into their hotel but we just said no,
As far as I could tell there where plenty of chairs on the beach
We stayed down near the beach /main pool area this time it was very covenant. The room was great it had a king size bed and the maid was there every day to clean.
I would recommend this resort and we hope to back soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bavaro Princess, situated in the Dominican Republic in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of customers.136 splendid Platinum Suites, 16 Honeymoon Spa Suites, 82 functional Junior Suites, or the 572 spacious and fully equipped Bungalow Suites, provide the ideal added value to enjoy an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Idiso Digital, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Punta Cana
- Hotel Bavaro Princess
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel Resort
- Princess Bavaro
- Bavaro Princess Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Princess Hotel Punta Cana