Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$333
$260
Melia Caribe Tropical(Bavaro)
$225
$153
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

$463
$159
Official Site
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

$355
$274
Bookit.com
Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$140
$104
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Barcelo Bavaro Palace(Bavaro)
$311
$243
Barcelo.com
  • Breakfast included
Excellence Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$258
Excellence Resorts
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$211
$164
  • Breakfast included
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$475
$371
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$365
$242
Melia.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $285/night.

11,817 results
All reviewsplatinum loungebella pastaplatinum packagebungalow suiteplatinum beachplatinum sectionjustin biebermain lobbyel pescadorlobby buffeta la carte restaurantsseafoodthe lion kinganimation teamdominican republicsteakmake reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Your first impression of this property is Wow, what a great property for the price. The grounds are very nicely kept. This is a huge property. Be prepared to walk a lot, or wait a lot for the shuttle to pick you up and pray it is not full when it gets there. My room was nice and spacious with a living room, bedroom, which is a few steps up from the living room area. There is a small area off the side of the living room with a small frig and coffee maker. They updated the room with a triangle shaped jacuzzi. There was a shower located in front of the commode. The water would get all over the floor when you showered. The air conditioner was never cold enough. Make sure you bring your towel key when going to the beach or pool if you want a towel. They will send you back to your room to get it, which could take a long time. Most of the restaurants were hard to get a reservation. That left the buffet, which was not to good. This could be a great property if they would improve the food, service and also need more English speaking staff.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank CruiseTime1
Reviewed September 4, 2012

dirty, discusting, no help from Sunwing !!! When we got there we asked to change rooms (we had 3) they said better look at it properly because we will charge you.

I havent seen the toilet bowl full of poop in my room, in my mothers room the water was leeking from the seiling in the luggage and in the other rooms we had to flush the toilet by hand.

They offered us a 20 minutes massage but I had already paid for a 1 1/2 hour massage.

Room Tip: Never go there
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank fuoco n
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We went to this hotel back in 2010. AMAZING hotel. The staff were the best. They took care of us to the MAX, every morning they would reserve a table of 6, decorated with flowers for us. They were VERY nice people, always tried to help us. They are VERY hard workers. We left a lot of presents for the staff and their families. Would recommend this hotel to EVERYONE. I've been to a few different all inclusives and this, by far, is the best yet, including the beautiful night shows! Once while at the hotel, my glasses fell into a trench. One of the staff members jumped into the trench, fell about 4 or 5 times looking for my glasses UNTIL HE FOUND THEM. You will never find service like that anywhere else. They do it because they CARE and love you. I would DEFINITELY go to this hotel again with my friends. BEAUTIFUL beach, just a short walk from the pool. Trollys take you everywhere you want to go on the resort. LOTS of food at various times (many other resorts stop serving foods at certain times) fun night life -- clubs and casino! No bugs in the hotel, they clean it VERY clean -- when I was in Cuba I saw so many roaches :( plus the rooms in Bavaro Princess are a pretty big size compared to other hotels!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank naivasha_mahadeo
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I came to this hotel with my boyfriend and another couple in August. We got a great deal with Sunwing. Flight took off on time even with worries of Tropical Storm Isaac looming. We arrived at the hotel and found out we had been upgraded at no extra cost to the luxury suite. Check-in was smooth and the employee I think his name was Arnesto was super nice and funny. Even though we arrived before check-in time our rooms were ready and were located in the same building. It's nice that the rooms are located in small villas with 4 rooms in each instead of a high rise building. The room was absolutely gorgeous, it had a big jacuzzi, king size bed, double sink and a rain shower! We were located only a short 3-4 minute walk to the beach. I will admit that if I had been placed in a room closer to the lobby I would have been very dissapointed as those rooms are a 15 minute walk or 5 minute trolley to the beach. The resort I believe was at maximum 50% occupancy as it was the low season which made our stay that much better as we never had trouble finding a cabana on the beach or by the pool. Our first day we met Juan Carlos who convinced us to join his game of Bingo! A lot of fun and he remebered our names the whole week. The beach is absolutely stunning... White fine sands, no rocks to hurt your feet, beautiful ocean and nice size waves. There is a snack bar on the beach serving really good burgers and a bar and Tyzon kept great care of us all week replacing our drinks without even asking! Shout out to Carlos and Alfredo at the pool bar amazing employees that make you feel like a valued guest. There are always activities going on whether its beach volleyball, water aerobics, coconut party, etc. Every day they had a new animal that you could take a picture with and there is no oligation to buy... You just go check out your picture in the lobby. I paid $10 US for my picture with the huge snake which I though was pricey but worth it. The food was much better than expected... Especially the Dominican themed buffet and the pasta restaurant. The only complaint I would have is that the beef is always overcooked and we didn't receive the greatest service in the fish restaurant although the food was very good. The drinks are yummy eapecially the Bahama Mama! We did one full day excursion to Catalina Island on a party catamaran which was super fun as we got to banana boat, tube, snorkel and visit a beautiful old city. No need to pay for Platinum I think there was maybe 2 people in the platinum lounge.... Not a lot of fun. Casino is pretty weak but we had fun dancing in the club where drinks are also included. The resort is very well maintained and there is an eco trail with all sorts of animals you can feed. One thing was even though our room was cleaned spotlessly every day I had a pair of earrings and a ring go missing. I was holding out hope that I would find them when I packed but they were nowhere to be found... Luckily they were inexpensive I was dissapointed to not have the ring as it was a souvenir I bought in the hotel lobby. I suggest to put as much as possible in the safe. Also careful with your stuff on the beach someone tried to steal our snorkels and my sunglasses but my boyfriend chased after him and he dropped them and ran. We got offered drugs at least 20 times over our stay and the people selling excursions on the beach were a bit annoying the key is to pretend you're sleeping when you see them approach! Except for a few minor annoyances we had an awesome vacation and I would definitely recommend this resort!

• Stayed: August 2012
7  Thank Jennthesailor
Reviewed August 30, 2012

It was a really nice place, Marvellous beach (White sand and clear water) There were also the famous palm trees of the windows screenshot !!!

By the way beautiful hotel with three differents swimming pools for three differents moods, Really big infrastructure (sometimes you need to take the "bus" to move between the infrastructures except to move from your room to the beach or to the differents swimming pools, so it's finally acceptable but I think that we lost a bit of "convivality".) (Friendship atmosphere)

The buffet was good and the service was nice and smilling. It was really "all inclusive". I did'nt see any restriction about food or drink. I've been there in the last week of August so we benefit from the fact that there were not too much people in the beach nor in the swimming pool.

I meet different people that came from different country as Chilian, Russian, American, Canadian, Italian, german and of course French (unfortunatly) as I am. ;) It's always fun to meet different people. Although, I took the opportunity while I'm writing this review to say to Dominica that I was really sorry for not having been able to come last night because of the rain. I hope that's Life will give us another chance to see us again.

For the cons, I would say that the night shows and the activites could be more improved. And of course I curse this night rain !!! ;)

Eric.