"It was like being thirsty in the middle of an ocean". Food and drinks all you can stand, but please believe me, none worth getting exited about. During our time there my wife and I found ourselves talking about where we would first eat when we "got back home". The food is just short of Ponderosa quality. Drinks are not good. I don't know what they do to them but a vodka and cranberry tastes like a vodka, cranberry and water...equal parts of each. Want a beer? Better like El Presidente because that's your selection. The grounds are beautiful both in the main area and where we stayed at The Reserve. The Reserve wants to be special but lacks that aura. The pool music itself was a continual new age techno beat that forced us to go to the beach to pull ourselves out of the trance-like hypnosis of this sameness in sound. Reserve room service was iffy and inconsistent, and although the food there was a bit better it is not worth the upgrade. The rooms are a nice upgrade but ours had splatters on walls, woodwork and windows that appeared to have DNA dated to its grand opening. The staff is just not tight and right and those that expect the best from Parasidus will be sorely disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury suites and an exclusive garden villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own casino, an incredible spa for kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 royal service suites and 4 ambassador oceanview suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront garden villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Prodigios Interactivos SA, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort