We returned at the end of March from our first visit to Paradisus Punta Cana and enjoyed it so much we are planning to take our family along next year. The weather was perfect every day and the entire resort was lush with vegetation and so beautifully taken care of. I was unfortunate enough to break my ankle just prior to our trip, and when we arrived the staff provided me with a wheelchair and moved us to a ground floor suite as close as you could possibly get near the pool area and the restaurants. I was very impressed with how spacious and clean our room was, the friendly and ever helpful staff, and just the overall feel of being well taken care of in a tropical paradise. We recommend making reservations for the various restaurants as soon as you arrive because they are all beautiful, very different and the food is very good. And the main buffet featured such a varied menu selection to capture everyone's tastes. I could not use the beach this time, but it looked so beautiful, clean and white.
Our special thank you to Kirsy in Naos who was there with my cappuccino and a warm smile every morning when I sat down for breakfast, to Leida who gives such wonderful massages, to Francisco for his friendly and helpful service, and to Julio and Fernando at the M Bar for their jolly nature and great service. The staff were exceptional - we've been to many resorts in the Caribbean and we have to say Paradisus must do an amazing job as an employer, because the staff were the best!
We'll see you again next March!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury suites and an exclusive garden villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own casino, an incredible spa for kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 royal service suites and 4 ambassador oceanview suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront garden villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Orbitz, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort