Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Royal Service at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)
  • Beachfront
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)
14,080 results
All reviewsroyal servicethe reservemolejensy rijogabi beachjuan cruzthe grillsanto polancodinner reservationsyhi spaswim up barmain lobbykids zonedominican republicpersonal butlertime sharedestination wedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Jonathan in room service is wonderful. Friendly and the food is great. In fact, room service at this resort is the best! Great place great smiles all the time. Be sure to ask for Royal Service at the hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are the same so don't sweat it. Enjoy the beach pools and resort.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Paradisus P, General Manager at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Dear Joel,

Thank you for selecting Paradisus Punta Cana as your holiday destination and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are glad to know that you had a wonderful vacation and that our team; especially Jonathan from Room Service, was able to meet your expectations by accommodating your every need.

For your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be more than glad to assist you.!

We are looking forward to hear from you.

Royal Service exclusivities will be waiting for you.

Best regards.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I recently stayed at the hotel. Beautiful location and very nice rooms. Bar and room service very friendly and helpful. Restaurant food very good (eat in the restaurants, the buffets are average).

However, the overall attention to customer service from reservations and management was very disappointing. Reservations not recognized when checking in. 2.5 hours to "check in". Requirement to switch rooms during our stay due to the (acknowledged) mistake with the reservation (BTW---had to go back and stand in line at reservations again to switch rooms).

Sadly, the people you deal with everyday, bear the brunt of your frustrations and they are the ones doing a good job! It is the guys at the beginning and end of the trip that fall down on the service front.

Bottom line. Nice hotel but not very good at handling anything even vaguely "non standard".

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Bob M
Paradisus P, General Manager at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Bob,

Greetings from Paradisus Punta Cana.
I have read your comment and would like to thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel and for your observations also.
We regret to know about your inconveniences, please receive our most sincere apologies for not having delivered the service consistency and warmth we are customary to.

We would like to mention that front desk services during check-in always try to comply with our guests’ wishes to provide a fast service; however a deviation in our system most had be presented not to let us proceed as usual.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you once more, to regain your confidence and give you a Pure Freedom experience.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Went for 4 days to attend a wedding and had the time of my life. The property was beautiful! Getting around was a bit tricky but it really is easier to walk than to take the trolley car around. I stayed in building 05 and was in close proximity to everything. Our room and bathroom were clean and we received what we requested without any issues. I didn't have time to make reservations for any restaurants but the buffet worked just fine for me and the rest of my friends. The highlight of our trip was definitely the service at the Gabi Beach Bar! The "Teami Group" was amazing! Alexander Ozuna, Marcedo Sanchez, Alvin Hodge, Jeraldin, Felipe, Mateo, Mindara, Dionni, Rafael, and company were awesome! They are the best bunch of bartenders there. Made my trip so much more memorable.

Room Tip: It's hard to gauge where to stay since the numbers aren't sequential but building 05 was very quiet. No outside noise and the back patio had a lot of foliage to offer shade.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dee F

Dear Dee,

With a sunny and perfect day for a wonderful vacation at our hotel, there is no better way to start my day than reading your comment about your recent stay at our resort.
To learn that we got to exceed your expectations in every way possible makes us proud and encourage us to keep creating memorable experiences with our services and accommodations.
We are more than proud of our associates, especially of Alexander Ozuna, Marcedo Sanchez, AlvinHodge, Jeraldin, Felipe, Mateo, Mindara, Dionni and Rafael for their passionate labor and the services provided to you.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us for your next stay. We will be more than pleased to host you.

Kind regards.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

This was my fourth time in Punta Cana and this resort was by far the best I have ever stayed at. From beginning to the end the service and accommodations were both impeccable as well as more than hospitable. From the moment we arrived at the hotel the staff members made us feel welcome by bringing us to a VIP area where they helped us in our check in process. Our room was very modern and had all the amenities of home. The landscape was always maintained, and it was incredibly clean. This is absolutely a 5 star hotel!!!!!!

On a second night at the paradisus we met a wonderful man, Gabriel Uribe. He spoke english very well and made us feel welcome at the premium liqour and cigar cabana. We had such an amazing time speaking with him that we returned every night to socailize. Gabriel made sure that our drinks were always full, and also sent my bottle of wine to room service for another night so that I did not have to walk around with a bottle. The next evening he pulled the bottle out of room service for me so that I would be able to enjoy my wine again, I also did not even ask for it, he knew that we would be back. He truly made our experience amazing.

Working in the service industry my husband and I pick up on small but important gestures. After receiving a drink the bartender or waiter always said my pleasure. I truly believed that every staff member genuinely meant it. The food was incredible there was never a meal that I did not like, including the buffet, which in past experiences at other hotel was terrible. The cleanininess of the bars and restaurants were amazing. Bartenders used tongs and never used their hands, and cleaned the bar regularly. There were many people on this trip that made it amazing and we would like to thank the Mbar team, Julio Garica, Jorge Elena, Edward, Juan Diego, Juana Mibal and all the people that made our honeymoon spectacular.

We have already started planning our next trip to the Paradisus and hope to see all of the staff again next year.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms can be far away from the beach. When booking a room go for the junior luxury suites or higher. It's absolutely worth the small price difference.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2014

First and foremost, Paradisus Punta Cana is absolutely beautiful. Off of appearances alone, this place is paradise -- cannot even begin to put into words. The staff was very nice and personable ( I really wish I remembered their names). I thoroughly enjoyed being attended to hand and foot. I was satisfied with my room and the beach was great.

Now a very important part of my vacation experience, especially in an all inclusive resort, are the food and drinks. I hated the food. There was not a lick of Dominican food at the restaurants. I'm going to DR to get a taste of Dominican culture figuratively and literally. Give me some arroz con pollo not a burger and french fries!!! And the food that was there, I didn't enjoy. The only food I enjoyed in DR was off the resort which defeats the purpose of all inclusive. Now I don't know if all the all-inclusives have the same type of cuisine, but it was truly a disappointed. Also, I felt that the drinks were watered down.

Room Tip: Get to the beach early so that you can get the bed with the shade - that Dominican sun is no joke!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Beatrice S

Dear Beatrice,

Let me officially thank you for sharing your experience at our Paradisus Punta Cana.
Know that we are always in the best disposition to serve you like only you deserve, the fact that you had chosen our hotel for your vacations makes us feel special since we do appreciate our guest’s preferences and opinions.

However, I would like to clarify some points you have highlighted regarding the food, every Wednesday we offer all our guests a whole day of a Dominican parade, where all our collaborators dresses with typical Dominican clothes and do different activities during the day concerning the concept and also our restaurants serve Dominican food.
We can also assure you that if any of our guests shared their preferences with us, our Executive Chef will be very glad to prepare any special food requirement.

Our Food & Beverage department provides high quality drinks and cuisines for all our guests’ enjoyment, always putting some special touches on each of them. However, our guests can always choose the quantity and levels of their drinks.
I have been more than pleased to read your review; it was a pleasure to have had you at our resort.
We are looking forward to receive you one more time at this beautiful Paradisus.

Regards.