We've stayed at the PPC (February 24th-March 3rd). To be honest, I wa a bit worried after booking due to some reviews below...All I can say is that our stay was wonderful! A definite must would be to book or upgrade to the Royal Suite. Everything is closer (beach, pool, restaurant, bars) and you feel in a different resort with perks. Check-in was quick and easy.
Restaurants a la carte were nice but not the best. We tried The Grill - OK, we tried Bana - OK, we tried Mole very good mexican cuisine. And then we gave up our other reservations since La Palapa was our favorite. With Royal SServe you have access to La Palapa with no reservation and the food is AMAZING if you love seafood - which we do!
Gabi buffet for breakfast, lunch & dinner is awesome - many choices for everyone.
The resort itself is very clean and extremely well kept. Staff extremely friendly and very helpful. Only complaint was that on our 2nd day our maid stole or lost\broke my boyfriend clipper because it was nowhere to be found in the room after 2 days. Just be careful with any electronic items you travel with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury suites and an exclusive garden villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own casino, an incredible spa for kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 royal service suites and 4 ambassador oceanview suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront garden villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Despegar.com, Expedia and BookIt.com so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort