We arrived at noon and our room wasn't ready. We couldn't go to eat or get a drink because we didn't have out bracelet. We couldn't get our bracelet until we checked in. Finally at 3:30 they checked us in. This was the start of many problems!
1. Power went on and off when we called they said that section of the hotel was having issues!
2. Cable wen out.
3. Room wasn't cleaned 2 days in a row.
4. The person who planned where we would eat each night gave us someone else's scheduled so we missed our first reservation!
5. When we stated that someone in our family has a bad seafood allergy and we didn't want to eat at the sushi place and asked for a different reservation they said no.
6. Bugs all in the room! That the hotel fumigated one day!
7. 2 bartenders and another employee said not to use a credit card since they had guest be victims of fraud.
8. Two times me key stopped working. The light would be green but the door would not open. Almost like it was doubled locked but my sister and I were both together. We had to fix our card numerous times.
All this could have been forgotten about until the last day!
1. I go in my room open my safe and all my money and jewelry was gone! All was left thankfully was our passports! I went on vacation with my sister and only the two of us new the code. ( keep in mind the safe says use a 4 digit code our safe wouldn't allow it. It only allowed a 3 digit code. We called the front desk and they said it was fine.) when we went to hurt services they were not helpful. They got annoyed and said that there is no proof someone robbed our safe that maybe nothing was ever in there. She told us she would run a detailed search. When the "investigated the safe there was no memory of us using the safe" !!! After a 2hour "detailed" search they said they have no proof and would not reimburse us or credit our account but if we would like to stay in the next 3 month they would upgrade us for a reduced fee to a different section of the resort!
This hotel was the worse hotel I have ever stayed at. The grounds and beach are beautiful but the service is horrible. If you want a safe and nice trip stay at the excellence or majestic !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumptuous gallery of luxury suites and an exclusive garden villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own casino, an incredible spa for kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 royal service suites and 4 ambassador ocean view suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront garden villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prodigios Interactivos SA, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana