Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Royal Service at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)
  • Beachfront
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)
14,096 results
All reviewsroyal servicethe reservemolejensy rijogabi beachjuan cruzthe grillsanto polancodinner reservationsyhi spaswim up barmain lobbykids zonedominican republicpersonal butlertime sharedestination wedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I would like to thanks all of the people that works at that ressort Paradisus Punta Cana. Thank you Noemi Taylor for your help, thank you Pepe to you and all your staff, thank you to all bartenders at all bars on the resort, thank you to all service in all restaurant very good personnel . Very well maintenant grounds and very clean. I would like to recommend to change your restaurant like it was before better food and only one booking at the Japonesse. Thank you to all.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Raymond R
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This resort was by far the nicest I've been to and I've been to a few. The place is very well manicured and gorgeous. The service was great and everyone was very hospitable and nice. The food was great and there were lots of activities. The rooms were modern and updated and included all the amenities.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Paradisus P, General Manager at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Dear Christina,

Thank you for having chosen our Resort as the place to spend your holidays and for the time you have taken to share your experience.

I am proud and grateful to hear about your satisfaction with the food, the property and the entertainment staff. I am proud to learn that we have achieved our goal through your total satisfaction.
Please consider Paradisus Punta Cana as your second home and we will be waiting your next visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very nice vacation. Good resort, beach was excellent , rooms was really nice and clean and the food was good not great but good.. Would not hesitate to recommend it. Like any resorts a few minor things could be improved. For example I thought the shuttles on the resort were too few and too long they need an extra train or two. They seem to move the visitors only for their sales pitch of vacations time shares. Had a great week.

Room Tip: we were in room 2287 inbetween the lobby and restaurants and not too far from the beach. Was great
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bernard B

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your experience, for your recommendation and observations. Please let those few things not be motive to have the pleasure to welcome you again.

Warmest Regards from Paradise!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stayed in the Royal Service section of the resort and everything has been first class.. The wait staff here are always happy to help you.. Order room service for breakfast each day and Pedro Reyes greeted us each morning with a smile... First time to DR and we will be back

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, we are known as happy, passionate and energetic people! I’m so happy you enjoyed all that in our staff and service.
We look forward to welcome you back for second time in Paradise! Please delight us with your presence soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Paradisus Punta Cana from Jan 6 Jan 13 of this year and thankfully I finally had a chance to give a review.

Before I start all I can say is Nathaniel ! Nathaniel ! Nathaniel ! Is just amazing ... Let me connect the dots now.

This was my first time to Paradisus Punta Cana, but since this was a family trip my sisters family and my parents it was there 3rd time.

We booked the Royal Service Package for my parents including my wife and I however my sister stayed at the reserve as she has a toddler.

From pulling into the lobby the resort looked beautiful lobby was welcoming . After a little bit of confusion when we repeatedly mentioned we booked Royal Service finally someone took us to the Royal Service lobby / check in. It was exciting to see our names printed outside before the glass doors welcoming us made us feel special however this wasn't the case. We were greeted by Enrique who could barely shake our hands or crack a smile but rather asked us to sit down at the round table and he would come back. We drank our champagne and waited he showed up and explained the resort in the most monotone way imaginable. It was like he was addressing us as beneath him or peasants. My father who is in his late 60's was so offended given that we paid a premium to stay here to be treated like non humans. We ignored this and took the room keys to building 1 2nd floor and checked in to our rooms. Rooms were nice and clean and our Butler Rudy was funny And polite. The butler aspect is overrated since your hardly see them and apart from bringing scented pillows for you at night don't know what else they really do ... Not
Much.

I want so impressed initially with the service especially in the Royal service lobby all the staff seems uptight and privileged they treated us like below them. However the pool staff at RS was amazing!
Now here comes Nathaniel our saviour from ranking this place as a 1 star to a 5 star because of the professional and sincere person he is . My sister stayed her before and met Nathaniel previously thankfully he was working the week we were there and decided to call him at Guest Services and explain our disappointment.
He listened to us but didn't respond instead he took action ! Within moments of hanging up the phone with him he showed up at our room picked the entire family up in a golf cart and have us a tour of the resort with detailed explanation of the facities. He was such a warm guy smiling happy and what you would expect from a Manager of a big resort! He made dinner reservations for us and when we told him its my dads 65th birthday he got us a private table for dinner with the perfect desert. Despite the fact the resort had thousand plus guests Nathaniel always checked in on multiple times daily ! We nick named
Him " The flash " because he would show up so quick to make us smile and was genuinely concerned about our well being and enjoyment. Out of
All the A la carte restaurants the Mexican was best followed by the Italian ... Overall food was below par for a 5 star ... I have stayed on business at some of the best resorts / hotels in North America including a more recent stay in Bora Bora however its the people that make the difference and Nathaniel from guest services made this the best trip my wife and I have had.

I realize the resort may be on a downward path but to all future guests please please please reach out to people like Nathaniel if
You are there because they will make sure you are beyond 100% satisfied. They don't know unless you tell
Them so feel free to speak up.

Thank you Nathaniel Perez ! For redeeming Paradisus Punta Cana.

• Stayed: January 2013

Dear guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us at Paradisus Punta Cana.
I am quite concerned to learn about your dissatisfaction with the attention in Royal Service and on behalf of the staff; I would like to apologize for that first impression. I already shared your observations with the management team in order to prevent this kind of situations in the future.
In the other hand I’m very happy that you have the opportunity of meeting Mr. Nathanael and to read that he was able to get up to your expectations and help you enjoy the real Paradisus experience. I agree with you, he is a real asset and we are very proud o having people like him in our Staff.
Please honor us with your presence; we will lobe to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,