I traveled to Punta Cana in January of 2012, in search of a resort to host my wedding. I fell in love with the ambiance that Paradisus offered, peacefull and very zen! I worked with them all year to plan my special day. The wedding department at Paradisus Punta Cana is terrible. They don't respond to emails, they are not consistent and are very disorganized! Specifically our initial coordinator Jennifer. I arrived in June and checked in to what felt like a nightmare...nothing was right... they advised me upon check-in that my reception location had changed due to construction. A construction that was planned in December of 2011, however I had chosen a reception location in January 2012. See where I am going with this!
Brides make sure you keep every email communication with the wedding department and reservation department. I can assure you that there will be LOTS of errors! Thankfully I had brought everything with me to back-up everything that was promised and that I expected. After my meeting with Vito (GM of the resort), things went very smoothly. He assigned my a new coordinator Miguelina, which was amazing and who made my wedding day a dream come true!!!
Also, if you are searching for a photographer at this resort, look no further...ALVARO is you guy!! He is beyond what I can describe in words...he is simply AMAZING! He captured every moment and every detail and the pictures are out of this world. Everyone who has seen the pictures say they are "magazine material"!!
The resort is beautiful, the staff is amazing (minus the indiviudals and departments mentioned). I agree with others that you must stay in the Reserve or Royal Service.
Overall, this is a must see resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury suites and an exclusive garden villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own casino, an incredible spa for kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 royal service suites and 4 ambassador oceanview suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront garden villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Travelocity, Expedia and BookIt.com so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort