We stayed at the Paradisus between 12/15 and 12/21. My husband and I went with our 2 small children (3 and 11 months). We were looking for an easy, relaxing trip. Getting through the airport is easy (they charge everyone $10 for a tourist card). We pre-booked a ride to the hotel, but you could just as easily get a cab.
We were one of the first guests at The Reserve section of the Hotel. It will be a fantastic section once it is complete, but while we were there a lot of work was being done and it wasn't fully functional. You have access to a pool, kids pool, kids club, restaurant and bar at the Reserve. A shuttle takes you to other restaurants and to the beaches. We spent more time at the main area and at the beach than at the Reserve b/c there were more people and less construction than at the Reserve. By the end of our stay, almost everything was open in preparations for the Christmas rush.
Our room at the Reserve was a jr. suite and it was very nice - perfect for our family of 4.
The people working at the hotel were amazing. My children were doted on and we were talked to and remembered everywhere we went. We had the family concierge package and enjoyed it greatly. We didn't use the kids club services because our kids were too little.
We were asked to sit through the vacation club presentation and we declined. We were never asked about it again.
The beach was great and as Family Concierge guests, we were in the Royal Service area. In general, the hotel was very quiet so there were plenty seats, beds, etc in all areas. The pool for RS was so inviting though it's for adults only so we didn't get a chance to use it.
We did have some bugs in the room the first day or two but not after that.
We even had to visit the medic towards the end of the trip for our 11 month old. The medic spoke english very well (my spanish isn't good enough to talk about medical conditions) and I thought we were taken care of very well.
We wanted a place to just relax and be pampered a bit and overall we enjoyed our vacation and the Pardisus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury suites and an exclusive garden villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own casino, an incredible spa for kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 royal service suites and 4 ambassador oceanview suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront garden villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA and BookIt.com so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort