I just returned from this wonderful resort yesterday. My daughter (21) and I had a girls week in Punta Cana. I researched a lot of properties before choosing this one. I made a good choice. Our check in went well and our room was spacious, even tho' the walls were a little thin. We had the 'honeymooning' couple in the room next to us and were woken up with their activities. In the next renovation, I suggest thicker walls be added. The 6000 building we thought was the best building- away from the noise of the pool but close to restaurants and the sister facility-Palace Deluxe. Spend the $ on an oceanfront room- it is worth it.
Food- I read the reviews on people not enjoying the food or they got sick. We thought the food was wonderful and varied. We did not get ill during our vacation. If I could stress anything about our vacation, it would be to make reservations for all dinners the same day you get there. The restaurants fill very quickly and you may be forced to eat buffet the entire time if you don't. Granted- the buffets are great, but a little variety is better. Our favorite restaurant was Chez Gourmet. Wonderful chateaubriand and seafood. The facilities are clean and well manicured. Excellent resort and great vacation - I would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only*****hotel is located on one of the 10 best beaches in the world, in the Punta Cana area of the Dominican Republic. This dreamy hotel has reinvented itself after a complete renovation to become an exclusive hotel for adults only. The hotel offers first class rooms 80% of which are located right on the beachfront. This makes it the most perfect place for a romantic getaway. Enjoy the exquisite range of cuisine on offer at the hotel through the Barcelo All Inclusive Programme with its Caribbean Buffet, Chez Gourmet and La Brisa restaurants; 9 a-la-carte restaurant options: Chez Gourmet (international), La Brisa (Mediterranean), El Coral (fish and seafood), Santa Fe (meat), La Dolce Vita (Italian), Mexico Lindo (Mexican), La Fuente (Spanish), Kyoto (Japanese) and La Comedie (Gourmet - additional charge except for Club Premium guests). Visit the facilities where you can find different options to fill your days: football pitch, tennis court, swimming pool, golf course, water sports, wellness centre, theatre and casino. This exclusive resort set on a virgin beach welcomes you with a cocktail, spoils you with drinks by the pool and offers you a 45 minute hydrothermal circuit, per person once during your stay. There are also 2 massage beds in the pool area (at an additional charge). Staying at this hotel also grants guests access to the facilities of the Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe, a hotel which shares some of its services and facilities. This hotel is one of the very few in the country that boasts the international BLUE FLAG for compliance with the standards required by the non-profit non-governmental organisation the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE). Come and rediscover the marvels the Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only***** hotel has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Barcelo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Barcelo Bavaro Punta Cana
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Punta Cana
- Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Bavaro Beach Resort
- Barcelo Punta Cana Resort
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort Punta Cana