“Super Tauchlehrerin”

$49.00*
and up
Bávaro Snorkeling and Natural Swimming Pool in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: Quality Scuba Diving Centers WITH 20% Online Discount! DRESSEL DIVERS is the company chosen by the prestigious Iberostar Hotel chain for the last twenty years to run diving activities on the premise of its luxury hotels in the Caribbean, to ensure that this service has the same quality as the hotels.We are dedicated to teaching diving and offer all levels of PADI courses: From beginner all the way to PADI instructor. Other federations are also welcome. We offer boats especially made for diving by a lifelong diver, the owner, who contributed his strong experience to construct outstanding boats for this activity. Our main priority is to guarantee your safety!We organize diving excursions every day for certified divers to the marvelous reefs, that are closest to our hotel, as well as full day excursions for both divers and snorkelers to more remote sites such as Bayahibe and Saona Island.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Super Tauchlehrerin”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Cass is a very very good and patient teacher! I realy enjoyed My dive with her after a long break!!!! Congratulatio to you Cass!!!Magdalena

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Staff outstanding!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Can't say enough about our guides on our last trip, especially Jace. We dove 2 days consisting of the Astron ship wreck which was a lot fun and where we saw the most fish. The other dive had several beautiful swim throughs. We have always dived Cozumel and around the Rivera Maya area and the group wanted to try diving a new country. I thought the coral was more colorful than Mexico but we didn't see as many fish suprisingly. I don't know if we will return to Punta Cana but I am so glad we went and highly recommend this dive shop!

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Wreck and night dive”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

After using a local dive centre, at my hotel, it was apparent that they were not upto organising a proper excursion for divers. For this reason I chose Dressel Divers, who had good reviews on here. I had a trial dive with Dressel Divers to the Anston wreck. This was ok but I now know that the Caribbean is much better for diving purposes.
On the day of the excursion they picked me up at the hotel, collected several others at the Iberostar Bavaro and headed to Iberostar Bayahibe. About an hours trip in the 8 seater car was pleasent albeit the driving is something else but our driver was great. When we arrived at the Bayahibe dive shop we were given wrist bands for the hotel and made our way to the restaurant for food. With an hour until setting off this was plenty of time to eat and relax a little.
Back at the dive shop we were given boxes of equipment and carried out the usual checks, dive briefing and buddied up for the dives. All three dives, The St George, The Atlantic Princess and the night dive at El Deseo were from the boat.
We returned to the dive shop each time for an hour or so while the tanks were exchanged and chill out. At the end of the last dive, everything was brought back to the dive shop, where we cleaned it down, handed back the torches and filled in the dive info.
I have to say it was a throughly enjoyable excursion. It was not cheap but I most certainly got what I paid for and not some cheap scam. I love wreck diving and this was perfect.
If i return to the Dominican, I will be looking at the Caribbean side and not too far from the Iberostar and Dressel Divers.
Thanks to Barry (Dave no3) and the team at Dressel Divers.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great Experience”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were recently in Punta Cana for vacation after my wife returned from her deployment. We wanted to do our four open-water dives to complete our PADI Open-Water certification while we were there. Our local dive shop recommended Dressel Divers and they were right on. From our initial contact through their website to the completion of our dives, they were complete professionals. The staff in their office in Barcelona answered our questions quickly and responded to our request for a last-minute change without batting an eye. The manager at Dressel, Baptiste, was friendly, patient, and very helpful. Our instructor, Barri, who is from Spain, was amazing. He made the experience lots of fun and was excellent at quickly picking up on my wife's anxiety and quietly reassuring her. The other instructors on the dives, Chris from Germany and Elisa from Sicily, and the videographers, David from Spain and Andre from Brazil added much to the experience. They were professional and hysterically funny. We purchased two videos from our dives and they were worth the money.

To summarize, we will plan trips to Punta Cana in the future and plan to take additional courses from Dressel Divers.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Imperial, Missouri, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greatest Excursion Ever - Soana”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stayed at the Iberostar Dominicana in Punta Cana. There we met Cass, Jace and Benji giving a free scuba demo at the pool. Cass and Benji were very patient about helping us feel comfortable and explained everything in detail. The pool demo was a great success! Due to my husband and a medical condition we decided not to do the dives offered. Cass however told us about an excursion that involved snorkeling, a visit to Soana Island and the natural swimming pool in the Carribbean. WOW!!! Amazing! Cass and Jace were great the day we went. They answered any and all our questions we had about the trip. The amount of people on one boat is a small number, therefore it feels very personal. Enrique, our guide found a stingray, starfish, puffer fish and even fed a Morey Eel while we snorkeled. He fed the eel a piece of meat from a stick he held in his mouth! The total experience was in the open sea - no fenced or caged animals!
If there would be any question on which excursion to take in the Dominican, this trip is worth every penny! The trip included a luncheon on the private island and beverages all day.
Thanks first to Cass for letting us know about this Dressel tour and to Jace, Benji and Enrique for making this a memory we'll never forget!! Charlie and Karen from Missouri.

Visited September 2013