“Snorkeling!!! to Sona”

$49.00*
and up
Bávaro Snorkeling and Natural Swimming Pool in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: Quality Scuba Diving Centers WITH 20% Online Discount! DRESSEL DIVERS is the company chosen by the prestigious Iberostar Hotel chain for the last twenty years to run diving activities on the premise of its luxury hotels in the Caribbean, to ensure that this service has the same quality as the hotels.We are dedicated to teaching diving and offer all levels of PADI courses: From beginner all the way to PADI instructor. Other federations are also welcome. We offer boats especially made for diving by a lifelong diver, the owner, who contributed his strong experience to construct outstanding boats for this activity. Our main priority is to guarantee your safety!We organize diving excursions every day for certified divers to the marvelous reefs, that are closest to our hotel, as well as full day excursions for both divers and snorkelers to more remote sites such as Bayahibe and Saona Island.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My Fiance and I had a great day. I had never been snorkeling before. They include fins, mask, and a float vest that you can adjust its level of inflation. We both ditched our vest so we could swim down to the bottom. We saw some rays, lots of fish, starfish, sand dollars, and beautiful coral. The best part of the day was our guides Gabriel was the leader of the group he was very entertaining spoke in english and in spanish. He made the day a party! Enrique also was our guide in the water he pointed out everything including a very large Eel!! Enrique took pictures of us with our underwater camera he did a great job. It was a great day thank you Gabriel and Enrique from Joe and Alissa.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,008)

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My sister and I visited the Iberostar Bavaro last week, having already known of Dressel from our visits to Jamaica. We've both been interested in diving for a while so we decided to do a pool session with Marcello. He was great - super patient, knowledgeable, and really easy going. We liked it a lot and decided to do our certification during this trip... so glad we did! Completely different experience than anything I've had before, and on our open water dives we saw two barracudas and a shark!

I'm already thinking about a return trip sometime soon for some more diving and, eventually, our level two certification.

Many thanks to all our instructors :)

1  Thank barretjl
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was a solo traveler staying at the Hard Rock where Dressel Divers in Punta Cana has an onsite booking, and pool training available. Iberostar Resort is where the boats and dive center is located with a professional courtesy staff. Elena the DM and an instructor for my first two dives was great at giving a thorough briefing, I would highly recommend diving with her and having her as an instructor. Dressel Divers has the best boats to handle large waves.

2  Thank d9hnk
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We did our PADI Open Water 2 years ago and haven't dived since so decided to do the Advanced course on our honeymoon. We booked Dressel based on online reviews and when we arrived a lot of people we spoke to said that they were the best. The instructors were professional and friendly and really put us at our ease. We went on a couple of the day trips, which were really fun and the instructors made us feel really welcome and included everyone. David Barlic and Amelie Bernhard were fantastic on the day trips and they kept us really calm and relaxed for all the dives. We saw shipwrecks, barracuda, rays and a shark and had a great time exploring underwater

1  Thank Jennifer K
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Our dive master was David. He was wonderful , Our group had alot of new divers in it which could have been disastrous but it was not. David kept everyone feeling calm and relaxed. We did 2dives and saw an Eagle Ray , 2 turtles, 2 shark and plenty of colorful fish and reef . I am so glad we dove in Punta Cana ,